BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
My husband uses this on his short, curly hair. He loves that it's firm but also gives plenty of movement also
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
This is really good for spiky hair styles. I like to have a little texture in my hair and this does the job.
Milithsa C.
Irving, TX
Love this product!!! It smells amazing and it styles and keeps your hair styles and it doesn't weigh it down
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have used this several different ways and my hair always turns out. it is a good styling and setting putty.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
This stuff is great and creating a texture effect and it lasting all day, it for sure does as its supposed to
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
It holds hair well but, it leaves an inordinate texture to your hair. It does not do well with thin fine hair
Shay C.
My son uses this. He loves it. Great hold. Smells nice. Easy to use. Lasts forever. Only takes a small amount
Jessica H.
Church Hill, TN
I absolutely love this product, it helps my hair do just what I want an without weighing it down. Love it!!!
Tracie M.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is the best for texturizing your hair especially for shorter hair styles and it also smells great!
I absolute adore this product. My hair has never felt softer or smoothr. I refuse to use anything else now.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?