BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Holds hair in place perfectly. Lasts all day. Leaves a bit of a coconut like smell, but otherwise really great
Catherine G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the smell of this . Super sticky but doesn't dry tacky ! I love this for my on the go wet hair styles
Amber P.
Provides a solid hold without being sticky or hard. The product improves in texture as it dries on your hair,
Teia M.
Newport, NC
Great for my wavy hair! Helps tame the wild and doesn't weigh it down. It isn't too sticky or gummy feeling.
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
My husband uses this on his short, curly hair. He loves that it's firm but also gives plenty of movement also
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
Tigi gives my hair great texture, and is nice to work with! I have fine hair so it makes it easier to style.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
The manipulator gives me a good piecy look without making my hair sticky. It keeps my hair in place all day.
Erica W.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I used to be outgoing with my hair style this was my go to! Such good hold all day! It was my favorite.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have used this several different ways and my hair always turns out. it is a good styling and setting putty.
Kathleen D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this product! Have used for years with a variety of different styles. Especially good for short layers!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?