BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Brittney J.
Blaine, WA
It did not do what I needed it to, but I have really long hair. My husband tried it and he loves it
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Good when I do my curls leave them defined and stay longer and no frezze in my hair ans smells good
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
I had cut my hair really short at one time and this product was amazing at taming the runaway hairs
Amanda M.
Chesnee, SC
Left my hair greasy the next day. I never could use it with out feeling like my hair had glue in it. Left white residue
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is so sticky and holds really well. Great for short hair cuts to add volume and texture.
Stephanie B.
Mishawaka, IN
I used this when I had shorter hair. I was able to get my hair to hold in styles that hairspray just wouldn't maintain.
Erica B.
For short hair this is the product to use! It didn't leave my hair and held it in place for hours! The smell is awesome!
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I really enjoy this for taming any fly aways and for creating a more piece-y textured look when my hair is cut in a bob.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN
Gives my fine hair nice texture without weighing it down. It works with my curls and lasts all day.
Evelyn V.
Fullerton, CA
Works well. I use it to tame my flyaways. Sometimes it can be a little too goopy and heavy but it does an adequate job.
Kendall E.