BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Mags V.
Smells great. No sticky feeling on your hair. For a soft clean feeling, for extra booth to add texture on hair.
Kelley H.
Reno, NV
I use this product for my sons hair. It works really well and does wonders in styling his hard to manage hair.
Elaine L.
Swannanoa, NC
I have short hair and this product is perfect for messy looks. It has great holding power and I like the scent.
Diane S.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time.
evita a.
Katy, TX
I love this product if you are looking for a messy/chunky look. It isn't waxy or sticky once you apply to hair.
Allison G.
Tiffin, OH
This smells wonderful and I really like the texture. It's not too thick or sticky. It's easy to apply and use.
Erica W.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I used to be outgoing with my hair style this was my go to! Such good hold all day! It was my favorite.
Chassie L.
Dequincy, LA
Very cute when making short Pixi styles, the style stays put for a long time overall it's an awesome product
Daniel S.
Kansas City, KS
This paste gives you the texture you want . Easy to work with and it doesn't leave a white cast to your hair
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC
Works great to keep my pixie cut in place! I love that it's not sticky and gooey in my hair. Smells good too.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?