BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lori N.
Joelton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super short hair and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy, and it washes out easily at the end of the day.
Lauren M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Bed head. My salon carries it. I swear by 90% of their products. This product is no exception
Xiomara S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this hair paste. Not only do I use it but my husband and 6 year old son love to use it as well!
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
Love it! Holds my hair well but if you use to much you can definitely tell, It makes your hair heavy and greasy looking.
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loveeeeeeeeee this product it doesn't weigh my hair down so it's not heavy on my hair at all and it doesn't make my hair fall out
Tuesday  G.
Escondido, CA
I don't use this now since my hair is long, but this was my go to when i had short fun hair! So much texture and doesn't get crunchy or hard. Loved it!
Mary B.
Abilene, TX
I love using this especially when I am trying to hold my beautiful curls and for them to last longer
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD
This product worked great when I was adjusting to a different style. My stylist recommended it and I have used it since.
Ryan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. For use on a man who doesn't want a lot of hold just enough to give a messy look. A little high priced but worth it.
JENNIFER S.
Tulsa, OK
Love this paste and the support and hold it gives my spikes.
Love the lil extra epecias smell it also gives to my hair.
Kendall E.