BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Santa Fe, NM
Great for styling short hair and creating texture. It holds your style in place without being stiff and flakey.
Chad C.
Littleton, CO
Love the texture and the Firm hold. It's immediately tacky in your hands.

Make sure that you leave the lid on!
Megan B.
Holds really well without making your hair feel greasy! I would buy this product again. It is very affordable.
Sarah E.
My son and I both love this product. A little goes a long way. It's not greasy or sticky, which makes it nice.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This product has made my hair look so nice over the years I've used it, I always get compliments because of it
Kailani S.
Henderson, NV
This is good if you want an extra lift and feel to your hair! I use it whenever my hair is feeling a bit flat.
Nancy E.
Lincoln, NE
Works great for what I want to do with my hair...it last all day long. I will be trying other bed head products
Aubrey  W.
Maysville, OK
Better for people with short hair to add texture, my used this when her hair was short and she liked it a lot!
Mags V.
Smells great. No sticky feeling on your hair. For a soft clean feeling, for extra booth to add texture on hair.
Kelley H.
Reno, NV
I use this product for my sons hair. It works really well and does wonders in styling his hard to manage hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?