BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Lindsay A.
Menifee, CA
One of the best hair product you can use if you don't want your hair to be super stiff but still hold your style
Gabrielle E.
I love this stuff! My hair doesn't take good holding to certain products, but this one actually did a amazing job
Tina D.
West Warwick, RI
Love it. holds well not super sticky. works well for the piecey look. don't need to double shampoo to get it out
Mags V.
Smells great. No sticky feeling on your hair. For a soft clean feeling, for extra booth to add texture on hair.
Kailani S.
Henderson, NV
This is good if you want an extra lift and feel to your hair! I use it whenever my hair is feeling a bit flat.
Dawn A.
Thomasville, GA
This is my favorite to use for my hair. Doesn't flake or leave a greasy feeling. a little goes a very long way.
Tambis N.
Jacksonville, FL
My s/o uses this to style his hair and it works wonders for him! I never heard him complain about this product
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
I like it i really do i mostly use it when i am doing my self a retro pin up hair style it is the best for that
Megan B.
Holds really well without making your hair feel greasy! I would buy this product again. It is very affordable.
Chad C.
Littleton, CO
Love the texture and the Firm hold. It's immediately tacky in your hands.

Make sure that you leave the lid on!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?