BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Rebekah E.
Erie, PA
Helps give texture to my hair to style. A little goes a wrong way. It made my hair kind of hard so I do not use it to much.
Lexi B.
Brookville, OH
I love this product, it smells great and lasts all day long. Definitely recommend for most hair types.
Keyaira T.
Pottstown, PA
Perfect for fine hair!! Use this product and never be afraid of the dull flat look. Highly recommended
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
I absolute love this stuff! This always helps to fluff my hair up. And I love that I don't have to use a lot and holds well
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Great for a quick cute style with short hair. Not sticky, oily, or smelly. and washes off easily with no leftover residue.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Love this product. It's easy to use, don't buy it very often because of the price and how often I use it
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
This product is great for Styles that you want to have some movement. But I do think there are better products out there.
Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
Just ok. I don't think its much better or worse than any other similar products different brands offer. Smells like candy.
shiereen j.
This stuff works wonders, I use it on my son's hair to give it a hold and texture and it does the job.
Melanie H.
Wakeman, OH
Great product!! Styles my short hair perfectly!! Won't change a thing about it. What do you think????
Kendall E.