BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Megan B.
Holds really well without making your hair feel greasy! I would buy this product again. It is very affordable.
Madison S.
Odd smell and the product is a bit too thick for the thinness of my hair, but it gets the job done for styling.
Diane S.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time.
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Holds hair in place perfectly. Lasts all day. Leaves a bit of a coconut like smell, but otherwise really great
Chrissy P.
Northford, CT
This product smells so good! It's also easy To work with and does not leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy.
Sarah E.
My son and I both love this product. A little goes a long way. It's not greasy or sticky, which makes it nice.
Brooke L.
This paste is really great for styling. It creates texture in my hair which I really need. It also adds volume!
Victoria V.
Santa Fe, NM
Great for styling short hair and creating texture. It holds your style in place without being stiff and flakey.
Aubrey  W.
Maysville, OK
Better for people with short hair to add texture, my used this when her hair was short and she liked it a lot!
Elaine L.
Swannanoa, NC
I have short hair and this product is perfect for messy looks. It has great holding power and I like the scent.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?