BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Bob O.
You need your hair to do something it normally doesn't, this is the stuff for you! Show it who is boss!
Samantha S.
Chillicothe
Sticky paste good for texture and hold. It's got some shine to it. Great for piecey looks or men's hair
Mary Beth V.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very easy to use and does not make hair hard. Is just the right consistency and I achieved a great look
angel t.
Harpursville, NY
I have used this product when my hair was short. It helped me keep the spiked look like I wanted. And it smells wonderful.
Jennifer M.
Definitely keeps your hair where you want it. Have used this for scrunching my hair and loved the look
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
Only use a VERY little bit of this. The product is thick and therefore heavy, a little goes a long way
Melissa S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This stuff is amazing. I recently cut my hair above my shoulders and needed a product for a sleek slick back look. This product is perfect for just that!
Tara M.
Rockville, MD
I used this when I had my hair short a long time ago! It worked great, but wouldn't keep everything in its spot 100% still.
Kristen S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Great for people with short hair. Hair stays styled all day long. Bed head is a wonderful product line
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
STICKY. Pretty much some sit up. I used to love this in my 20s. Now I can't tolerate the sticky almost pudding consistency.
Kendall E.