BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Emily C.
Sevierville, TN
Excellent for short and long hair alike. Gives my hair the perfect texture and has just the right amount of hold!
Makayla C.
Smells nice and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so the price is reasonable. Will continue to use.
Ashlie N.
Made my hair look greasy after using. I'm not a fan. This product is Probably best for people with shorter hair.
Donna G.
San Antonio, TX
My hair was too fine to use this but it worked great on my son's hair! It made my hair feel greasy and too much.
Gabrielle E.
I love this stuff! My hair doesn't take good holding to certain products, but this one actually did a amazing job
Gabby K.
Yuba City, CA
Easy to use! And the hold is super duper. Makes my piecey bangs really stand out! Fantastic value, lasts forever!
Grace L.
Found this product good for short hair with texture but once my hair grew out it made it gloppy and unappealing.
Laura M.
Mount Royal, NJ
This product is great. I use this on my son as well. He love the hold for his hair and we both love the scent!
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA
Thus is great for fine hair, it adds texture and umph! Would recommend to others. You only need a small amount.
Kailani S.
Henderson, NV
This is good if you want an extra lift and feel to your hair! I use it whenever my hair is feeling a bit flat.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?