BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Joey S.
Minot, ND
Great for my sons faux-hawk. This was my go-to product in the salon for short hair. Putty/wax with a great hold.
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
This product has change the molecular structure of my hair so that it will stay where I put it. Amazing product!
Aleya G.
La Porte, TX
I really love this for adding texture to my hair. My husband uses it on his hair too, and it just smells so good!
Jennifer J.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this , don't know what its really for or gives any actual instructions on how to properly use it
Morgan L.
Jersey City, NJ
This paste worked well for my short choppy haircut. Be aware it is sticky and strong! Definitely would use again.
Liz H.
Eaton, IN
To heavy for my thin/fine hair. However I gave it to my mom to try and it worked great forger. She has think hair
Makayla C.
Smells nice and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so the price is reasonable. Will continue to use.
Grace L.
Found this product good for short hair with texture but once my hair grew out it made it gloppy and unappealing.
Julie C.
This product does a nice job of holding without feeling sticky, or heavy. I will totally use again in the future
Kaleena D.
By far best product I have used in my hair. Holds texture like nothing else. Gives life to my flat lifeless hair
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?