BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Waterloo
I love this stuff. Its workble and easy to use.
It works wonders. It smells nice and has a nice texture.
vanessa e.
Porterville, CA
I love this product I use it every day, once applied my hair stays right in place very light for a bold look! Lasts all day.
Amy R.
Heath, Oh
Love it. Just enough hold didn't make my hair stiff. Didn't need a ton of product for it to work either.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a hairdresser and i use this on my short hair clients who like the edgy messy sort of look, love it!
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This paste can be used for multiple things. I usually use it to slick back my bangs and it lasts all day
Höllý B.
La Crosse, WI
Works great for short hair and for me. My hair is now very long, and this product doesn't work as well.
Sky G.
Portland, OR
This stuff is awesome and cool to toy with. Gave me a mohawk like hold for whatever i did with my hair.
Leigh A.
Love the texture and the smell. Works great. Can hold anything together. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This paste gives me the look I want and I love that part. I do find it a bit more sticky than I prefer.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so tropical and delicious and does not wegh down your hair. it is a little sticky to work with but it absorbs quickly.
Kendall E.