BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Autumn G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you have flat hair, this amazing product is a must. This is the perfect way to get thatvolume everyone desires
Violet V.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is great for giving your hair a boost! A little tiny pinch goes a long way. It also smells amazing!!!
Liz H.
Eaton, IN
To heavy for my thin/fine hair. However I gave it to my mom to try and it worked great forger. She has think hair
Julie C.
This product does a nice job of holding without feeling sticky, or heavy. I will totally use again in the future
Joey S.
Minot, ND
Great for my sons faux-hawk. This was my go-to product in the salon for short hair. Putty/wax with a great hold.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I like using this texture paste when my hair is short for that messy, just out of bed look. Easy and effortless!
Kaleena D.
By far best product I have used in my hair. Holds texture like nothing else. Gives life to my flat lifeless hair
Aleya G.
La Porte, TX
I really love this for adding texture to my hair. My husband uses it on his hair too, and it just smells so good!
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
This product has change the molecular structure of my hair so that it will stay where I put it. Amazing product!
Gabrielle E.
I love this stuff! My hair doesn't take good holding to certain products, but this one actually did a amazing job
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?