BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
kathlene h.
Honolulu, HI
I have naturally thin hair and thought this product would help add texture. Too greasy and didn't work effectively.
Daisha T.
Edgewood, MD
I love bed head product I have slit from this collection. I really like the bed head stick to lay down those edged
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
Smells really good but didn't do anything for my hair. Gave me some volume for a couple of hours but fell quickly.
Jon H.
Chandler, Az
Great product, very firm. Holds styles very well. Highly recommend using this. I have short hair and it is perfect.
Liz H.
Eaton, IN
To heavy for my thin/fine hair. However I gave it to my mom to try and it worked great forger. She has think hair
Kaleena D.
By far best product I have used in my hair. Holds texture like nothing else. Gives life to my flat lifeless hair
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
This product has change the molecular structure of my hair so that it will stay where I put it. Amazing product!
Julie C.
This product does a nice job of holding without feeling sticky, or heavy. I will totally use again in the future
Jennifer J.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this , don't know what its really for or gives any actual instructions on how to properly use it
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I like using this texture paste when my hair is short for that messy, just out of bed look. Easy and effortless!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?