BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Britany G.
Minneapolis, MN
I got my boyfriend hooked on this! All day hold and non sticky. He does a smal simple spike and loves it!
Linda L.
Applegate, MI
Best manipulator around! Doesn't make hair too heavy! Keeps hair where you want it all day long! Lasts for quite a while too!
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
Crazy hold ! I used to use this when I hard short hair Mohawk cut loved it ! Also the smell is fabulous !
Alexandria M.
Love it! My go to! I tend to have a lot of baby hair and this does the job to keep them down all day! Lol
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
This smells incredible, and has the perfect hold for a piece-y texture. My husband has used it for years!
Sarah H.
Connellsville, PA
I have very thick hair so although I already have some texture it didn't really hold as well as I wanted!
Karla A.
I love how strong it holds the hair in place and holds on for a very long time, but very hard to come off
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
Works great on my daughters hair.. not so much in my hair but I'm very picky about my hair care products
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Product works great for my husbands hair. He uses everyday. Gives a clean finished look. Would recommend
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
This paste works pretty well at keeping my hair in place. It was a bit sticky for my liking. I would recommend this product.
Kendall E.