BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Manipulator works okay. The original formula worked much better. I've light brown course hair. It does okay for what I use it for. It's a bit pricey for not being as good as it use too. I wish they'd go back to the original formula.
Justine A.
I love the Bed Head Manipulator. It smells amazing and works really well on my layered bob. I really like the gooey consistency of this compared to waxes. This is really easy to apply. I was glad to pick it up when I got my kids hair cut at Great Clips and they had all Bed Head for 10.99 on sale.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I always though gel was for buys. However I love putting this stuff in the hair when I have top knot buns because it leaves those fly aways in place. I also love that it makes my curls stay in place all day. I love that it is not too tacky but it makes everything stay right where you want it.
Nicci W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This product did nothing for me. I love the smell, but other than that it did nothing. I have thick hair and sometimes frizzy. I used this after my hair was dry to settle some of the fly always and frizz. It ended up making my hair very greasy looking and felt like I had heavy product in my hair.
Haley T.
Boiling Springs, SC
I have really curly hair. When I wear my hair curly this is the ONLY thing that keeps the fly-aways tamed. When I wear my hair straight it serves the same purpose, but since my hair is fine it also gives it texture. Oh, and it smells AMAZING! If I could give it 10 stars I would. Highly recommend!
janis a.
Lovington, NM
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. I love the smell, for one. It completely meets all of my expectations, I use it when styling my friends hair ( she has a pompadour) and it holds ALL day. I love the texture and if recommend it 10/10. It can be a little pricey but completely worth every penny.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This bed head product by Tigi is works really great on my fly aways after straightening my hair. You only need a pea size and distribute well throughout your hair including the ends. Although this product is pricey, it lasts my close to a year. I would recommend this to anyone with fly aways.
Ashley B.
Lynchburg, va
I absolutely love this bed head manipulator! My hair is so limp and I need to give it an extra lift. I get some of the paste on my finger, rub it together on the tips of my other fingers, and apply it to my roots. It gives it some volume to my other wise limp hair. It also gives it some texture. When I wake up the next day, my hair doesn't feel oily at all. This product also helps revive my second day hair!
Rachel F.
This stuff smells AWFUL in my opinion. I wish it had less of a crappy smell because I think it actually is AMAZING. It works great for fauxhawks. That is what I used it for. I was able to use this and keep touchable, soft hair that stood STRAIGHT UP! It was awesome, but I REALLY hated the smell.
Courtney J.
I use this on my hair and my son's. It's perfect for controlling flyaways, taming cow licks and giving my hair a fun textured look. It's super easy and quick. I save so much time using the texture paste. It takes very little product to achieve any look, so it's a great value and lasts forever.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?