BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Juliana B.
Maria Stein, OH
I love love love this product. I just blow dry my hair run a little of this thru it and go. It holds all day and I get lots of compliments. People think I use a curling iron but I don't. This stuff works great!
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
I have used the professional size of this for years when I slick my hair in ponytails. Now with short hair I love the way it leaves my hair looking wet. Washes out well. Very effective for a types of hair. You
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
This is a very effective texturizing cream and I have had some pretty good experiences with it. Nothing bad so far but I don't use the product too often. I like the results though so that's really all I need.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
My mother used to use this all the time. It's a blue goo that smells pretty good. From what I can remember it leaves a good amount of play time before it sets hard. It doesn't leave your hair crunch though.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love manipulater. I use it on my clients and my kids and myself! It's great! Even if u go swimming it's still in your hair after you get out. You need to wash it out with shampoo! A little goes a long way!
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
This smells incredible!

You only need a small amount to create the texture. My only con is that it's a tad too sticky for me. I prefer a smoothr creamy type of product but it works like it's supposed to.
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
Staple product for those with baby hair or edges! Love this product, it always keeps my hair right where I want it. I apply a small amount to my baby hair and they instantly are smoothd down and tamed.
Colleen H.
Windsor, CA
Great product to tame my wavy hair. It took some practice on my part to learn to apply, but once I got the hang of it, it is really great. It holds and shapes my hair that I worked so hard to flat iron!
Melissa S.
Flint, MI
Love a lot of the Bed Head line although, it's pretty expensive! This product gives me the lift and texture I need! The only thing I don't like is the stickiness on my fingers after applying to my hair.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is STICKY!!! Has pretty good texture and hold though. Bed head always impresses compared to other brands. It will last all day long!!! It met my expectations, but like I said it was sticky.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.