BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Felicia C.
I love the way it smells but it leaves residue on the hair. I wouldn't suggest it to people who have dry hair
Evelyn P.
It smells great i loves it it does help my hair i love how it smells like vanilla and i like that it isn't too rough in my hair
Alison B.
Amazing product ! Help with short hair when you may want to do something different and it also hold down your edges very well.
RahRah J.
Bellingham, WA
It's good . Used it in beauty school. Non flaky. I would use it for my crazy cowlack in my front hair line
Bethany B.
Archbald, PA
This gives my short hair a great textured look. Stays all day, not sticky, and hasn't built up in my hair like other products.
Stephanie S.
Forney
I have fly always and this really helps hold them down. make sure not to put too much or it'll look clumpy
Gabby S.
I seriously adore bed head products. I talked my fiancé into trying this on his hair, and now it's the only thing he will use!!
Priscilla S.
San Antonio, TX
This product works well when using it to spike my sons haiR.
His hair stays spikey without causing flakes.
Reanna F.
Chino Hills, CA
I love to use this to when I'm rushing for a beautiful beach wave and the smell is one of the best parts ūüėć
Helen G.
This was my favorite when I had short hair. My hair would hold all day and still feel soft...not crunchy!
Kendall E.