BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Sadie K.
Kenai
Very good for texturizing my pixie cut hairstyle. It's quick and easy and stays soft but durable throughout the day
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
I used this when my hair was short it worked pretty well I have not used it in forever though. I would recommend it
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
Loved using this to style my hair when it was short. I would highly recommend other's to use this, but mainly is to
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This product produces great texture. I love the feel of it and it has a very pleasant smell. Well worth the price.
Krystal G.
My husband uses this product. He loves it and it holds all day long. The product has a wonderful summer smell to it
Kayla D.
Irwin, PA
Great product. Love the smell, love the outcome when you need a quick updo or down.
Great for those pesto flyaways
Giovani A.
Chula Vista, CA
A good product that helps my hair and does not leave it greasy or shiny and gives me the look that I am going for.
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
Smells really good but didn't do anything for my hair. Gave me some volume for a couple of hours but fell quickly.
Luis V.
Good paste for your hair. It will do its job. My hair goes everywhere but when I put this paste, my hair stays puts
Daisha T.
Edgewood, MD
I love bed head product I have slit from this collection. I really like the bed head stick to lay down those edged
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?