BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Elissa H.
Lakewood, OH
This product was amazing and left my hair feeling smooth and shiny. i highly recommend buying this its is worth it
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This product produces great texture. I love the feel of it and it has a very pleasant smell. Well worth the price.
Giovani A.
Chula Vista, CA
A good product that helps my hair and does not leave it greasy or shiny and gives me the look that I am going for.
Nyle E.
Wheelersburg, OH
Great hold, long lasting, nice smell. I would recommend washing out before going to bed due to the sticky feeling.
Audrey M.
Graham, NC
It smells great, but be careful not to use too much or your hair will get greasy. I use this on freshly dried hair.
Luis V.
Good paste for your hair. It will do its job. My hair goes everywhere but when I put this paste, my hair stays puts
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
I used this when my hair was short it worked pretty well I have not used it in forever though. I would recommend it
Kayla D.
Irwin, PA
Great product. Love the smell, love the outcome when you need a quick updo or down.
Great for those pesto flyaways
Krystal G.
My husband uses this product. He loves it and it holds all day long. The product has a wonderful summer smell to it
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
Loved using this to style my hair when it was short. I would highly recommend other's to use this, but mainly is to
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?