BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Vickie G.
Corbin, KY
Love the way this smells , holds can really manipulate your hair ! Last forever . Worth trying if you style your hair
Rachel I.
Bloomfield, NM
I used this this stuff to spike my hair and make mow Hawks it was easy to wash out and pretty easy to use on any hair
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
Smells really good but didn't do anything for my hair. Gave me some volume for a couple of hours but fell quickly.
Angelique B.
Hewitt, NJ
This is so great for if you are going for small curls of Beachy waves and it makes the look great and stay so long
Sadie K.
Kenai
Very good for texturizing my pixie cut hairstyle. It's quick and easy and stays soft but durable throughout the day
kathlene h.
Honolulu, HI
I have naturally thin hair and thought this product would help add texture. Too greasy and didn't work effectively.
Jon H.
Chandler, Az
Great product, very firm. Holds styles very well. Highly recommend using this. I have short hair and it is perfect.
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
I used this when my hair was short it worked pretty well I have not used it in forever though. I would recommend it
Krystal G.
My husband uses this product. He loves it and it holds all day long. The product has a wonderful summer smell to it
Krystal B.
Tulsa, OK
Thus product is great for short hair and smells great! have to rub in your hand to liquify and add to ends of hair
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?