BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Stephanie F.
Really great product good for short hair that wants that piecey look. one of the best texturizing hair products.
Giancarla S.
Corsicana, TX
I don't personally use this paste on my hair but I do use it on my dad's hair. It adds a great texture look and smells amazing.
Hayley N.
Madison Heights, VA
Great hold, nice smell. Would recommend for special occasions, as it is a bit hard to get out of your hair.
Skyler M.
Sherman, TX
Great and not greasy product! Helped me have a sleek and sophisticated bun! I highly recommend it for a nice and textured look!
Elizabeth J.
Mebane, NC
My husband loves this stuff.....works great all day long and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
Easy to use doesn't make your hair hard or oily. Can manipulate ur hair after its applied. No skin breakout
Mary D.
Flushing
Doesn't make hair look greasy. Good for texture. Smells good and a good consistency. Alot goes a long ways.
Katie N T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the texture of this product it gets to be stickt and it doesn't spread to easily to the hair:/
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
This worked great when I had short hair. I didn't feel that it weighed down my hair or made it look greasy.
Robin P.
Like this product. very lightweight. gives a good texture to your hair. love a lot of the bed head products
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.