BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Frances A.
Use light handed or it weighs down hair.Great texture. Smells amazing. Expensive but lasts a long time. Great for beachy texture.
Donna H.
This was not my favorite product. I was hoping that it would enhance my natural curls, but it left them looking greasy
Kristina T.
Defiance, OH
This product works great for spiking my sons hair and manipulating the girls bangs. What a great product. Looks fun, smells good.
Milithsa C.
Irving, TX
Love this product!!! It smells amazing and it styles and keeps your hair styles and it doesn't weigh it down
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
This is really good for spiky hair styles. I like to have a little texture in my hair and this does the job.
Jose C.
It's a good product but a very little goes a long way. If you use too much on damp hair your hair will look greasy and unwashed.
Catherine G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the smell of this . Super sticky but doesn't dry tacky ! I love this for my on the go wet hair styles
Angel V.
Mcallen, TX
I loved using this product when I had short hair it made my hair easy and quick to style while still giving me the look I wanted
Jessica H.
Church Hill, TN
I absolutely love this product, it helps my hair do just what I want an without weighing it down. Love it!!!
Emily M.
Sutter Creek, CA
A tad bit sticky, but otherwise does the job and really holds things in play. I use it for stray baby hairs
Kendall E.