BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
lisa l.
Greensboro, NC
The Bedead Manipulator is not a favorite of mine,, made my hair very sticky feeling.. just wasn't meant for my hair..
Jillian M.
Bolingbrook
Awesome product, I use it to scrunch my curly hair into perfect ringlet curls, holds all day, doesn't make hair hard
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
Bed Head Manipulator hair paste. Is a great product for my pixie hair style. Its not too tacky and has a great scent.
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
This paste was too sticky. It did give my hair texture, but not in a good way. It almost felt like honey in my hair.
Lori A.
Culdesac, ID
Like the way it styles my hair! Does not leave my hair feeling sticky or unmanageable. Love the smell. Lasts all day.
Kelley J.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this product for deep waving, it gives so much texture and volume! I also use this on my son's hair for styling.
Jewel G.
Love!! Great product for your hair! A little goes a long way. Make sure you emulsify it in your hand before applying
Kari L.
Brookfield , Il
A little goes a long way. Perfect to define my waves after using my wand. Just have to be careful not to use too much
Ouida C.
I used this when my hair was shorter and it worked great. Then my husband stole it and started using it on his hair.
Sarah L.
Is a great product! Smells amazing and works just as well. A little sticky and if too much is used will become flaky.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?