BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this product! Give the perfect amount of hold! To all those looking to be a little edgy, I recommend!
Ouida C.
I used this when my hair was shorter and it worked great. Then my husband stole it and started using it on his hair.
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
I have used the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator for years when I have short hair. It is an amazing feeling and easy style!
Olivia C.
I really enjoy this product. I use this to keep my bangs out of my eyes and to add a little texture to my fine hair.
Kelley J.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this product for deep waving, it gives so much texture and volume! I also use this on my son's hair for styling.
Marissa P.
Desoto, TX
Pasty and thick. You have to really work with it and only use a small amount. I wouldn't use this on a regular basis.
Vickie G.
Corbin, KY
Love the way this smells , holds can really manipulate your hair ! Last forever . Worth trying if you style your hair
Sarah L.
Is a great product! Smells amazing and works just as well. A little sticky and if too much is used will become flaky.
Jewel G.
Love!! Great product for your hair! A little goes a long way. Make sure you emulsify it in your hand before applying
Kelly R.
Wheaton, IL
#loveit and all bed head products! Smells great too! It is one of my go to brands! It's definitely worth every penny
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?