BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Louise R.
Corbin, KY
Can't live without this. Love the gooey feel so I can manipulate my hair yo my liking. Love bed head priducts
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
This stuff is great and creating a texture effect and it lasting all day, it for sure does as its supposed to
Amber P.
Provides a solid hold without being sticky or hard. The product improves in texture as it dries on your hair,
Shannon S.
Westland, MI
Great product just not the best on long hair. Smells great! Only requires a small amount otherwise hair will look a little greasy
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Holds hair in place perfectly. Lasts all day. Leaves a bit of a coconut like smell, but otherwise really great
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very good, amazing all day hold, no greasey hair! Love it, but can only buy every so often or when on sale at salon due to price.
Kimberly G.
Soddy daisy, TN
Really keeps your style in place! You can go about your day, all day long and it keeps your hair as styled. And smells very good!
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
This worked really well for keeping my short hair textured without clumping, but sometimes it flaked off or got sticky and heavy.
Shannon G.
Hamden, CT
Not a huge fan of this product. Leaves my hair feeling very sticky and hard to brush. It very long lasting but not in a good way.
Melanie M.
This is my mainstay for adding a bit of texture to my fine straight hair. Love this and cannot do without it!
Kendall E.