BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Chelsey H.
A little goes a long way, especially with thinner hair. I enjoyed this product. It has a nice smell. Works as expected.
Tina G.
Cartersville, GA
Loved this when I had short hair it was the best. Not.messy, washed off hands easily. Came out with regular shampooing.
Nellie O.
Great textured paste. Perfect for separation and smoothing. A nice universal paste. Great for both long and short hair.
Lisa J.
Deltona, FL
This stuff is kinda sticky. It's easier to use if your hair is wet. But, don't use too much, a little goes a long way.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Bed head manipulator Is the perfect product for messy textured hair! Short sassy styles are so easy with this product!
Donna H.
This was not my favorite product. I was hoping that it would enhance my natural curls, but it left them looking greasy
Rebecca B.
Essex, MD
Love that just a tiny bit goes a long way! It also doesn't leave my fingers feeling yucky or sticky after application.
Megan S.
I didn't like this product. It just weighed my hair down and made it feel clumpy and waxy. It smells AMAZING though!!!
Heather S.
This manipulator is totally worth the money you spend. Mine lasted forever because you only need to use a small amount!
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
I loved this stuff when I had short hair! I would use it every single day to create texture and separation in my locks!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?