BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Lebanon, Or
Works great for short hair if you are going for a spikey look. It's easy to add too much and get a stiff look.
Melissa S.
Newington, CT
Not my favorite. Even using a little it really weighed down by hair. First product from this line that really did not work for me.
Trenton C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Bedhead makes several products, but this manipulator definitely works! I have thick thick hair, and I used this to tame and style!
Aubrey  W.
Maysville, OK
Better for people with short hair to add texture, my used this when her hair was short and she liked it a lot!
Kelley H.
Reno, NV
I use this product for my sons hair. It works really well and does wonders in styling his hard to manage hair.
Laura E.
Lansing, MI
I used this when i had shorter hair. it was nice because it wasn't a wax and you need to use only a little each time to get the texture/style you're looking for.
Chrissy P.
Northford, CT
This product smells so good! It's also easy To work with and does not leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy.
China R.
San Antonio, TX
A thick paste that holds a style for an entire night out without going limp or greasy. Great for updos or adding grip to fine hair
arianne L.
Littleton, CO
Works very well. Did not like the consistency. I have only used this product a few times but for the price, it seems to work well
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
My husband uses this on his short, curly hair. He loves that it's firm but also gives plenty of movement also
Kendall E.