BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Megan S.
I didn't like this product. It just weighed my hair down and made it feel clumpy and waxy. It smells AMAZING though!!!
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love what this pro duct can do for my hair right away but I do notice that feeling greasy and limp after a few hours
Shawna L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. A small amount will set my nephews coarse hair. I use it on his dapper hairstyle. Very good stuff
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
This is not very good. It's has a bit of hold but not for long periods of time, especially if the hair is pretty thick
Kelly G.
Red Bank, NJ
Love love love this product! My husband and oldest son try to steal it! Smells great and has a good long lasting effect
Adriana  /.
Its great if you like choppy hair. it smell really good. also, this stuff is gunky, very messy, not good for travel.
Lori A.
Culdesac, ID
Like the way it styles my hair! Does not leave my hair feeling sticky or unmanageable. Love the smell. Lasts all day.
Kari L.
Brookfield , Il
A little goes a long way. Perfect to define my waves after using my wand. Just have to be careful not to use too much
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
I have used the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator for years when I have short hair. It is an amazing feeling and easy style!
Christine R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this for adding texture, particularly short hair. A little goes a long way! It also smells absolutely amazing.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?