BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Chasity R.
Its a great product but it takes very little paste to achieve any look!It took me a few times to figure this out but it works great!
Linhie D.
At first it was a good use, but after awhile i feel like it is too heavy for my hair. Wouldn't recommend it for people who have thin hair.
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
A little too thick and sticky for my tastes, does work well but takes a lot of work to get it worked into the hair. Won't buy again.
Dawn L.
Fairfield, OH
Awesome pomade. It smells awesome and a little bit goes a long way. Strong and gives shine at the same time. My husband uses it too.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
I like it i really do i mostly use it when i am doing my self a retro pin up hair style it is the best for that
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA
I LOVE this product. I use it to get move volume when I tease my hair. Perfect for shorter hair that need volume!
Dawn A.
Thomasville, GA
This is my favorite to use for my hair. Doesn't flake or leave a greasy feeling. a little goes a very long way.
deborah k.
Kingwood, TX
When I first got my short hair do this texture paste was so awesome! It fixed all my little short non-cooperative hairs just right.
Madison S.
Odd smell and the product is a bit too thick for the thinness of my hair, but it gets the job done for styling.
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I style hair for a living and this is one I often use on my men clients, it has great hold and smells amazing
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.