BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
My brother uaed to use this for his liberty spikes! And they always stayed straight up with no issues for quite awhile
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Bed head manipulator Is the perfect product for messy textured hair! Short sassy styles are so easy with this product!
Talya R.
Lawrence, NY
This bed head product is by far the best! it leaves my hair looking fabulous and amazing and i get so many complements
Sumer M.
A little to firm of a hold for my hair type . Would probably be great for someone with short hair style that needs hold
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
Works great and is affordable. This stuff adds great texture and gives you that messy stylish look that is so popular!
Nellie O.
Great textured paste. Perfect for separation and smoothing. A nice universal paste. Great for both long and short hair.
Autumn J.
Chickamauga , GA
Love to use this with short or long hair to make the hair piecie! Holds down any fly aways! I use this on men and women
Sarah D.
Middletown , Md
Nice product; a little more thicker and stickier than competing brands but generally got the results I was looking for
Evelyn V.
Fullerton, CA
Works well. I use it to tame my flyaways. Sometimes it can be a little too goopy and heavy but it does an adequate job.
Heather S.
This manipulator is totally worth the money you spend. Mine lasted forever because you only need to use a small amount!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?