BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Morgan L.
Jersey City, NJ
This paste worked well for my short choppy haircut. Be aware it is sticky and strong! Definitely would use again.
Jeanette M.
The smell was amazing. The hold was adequate. I used this with a pixie cut. My hair is fairly coarse and thick, but this did the job.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Awesome to give your hair more texture and movement without weighing it down a ton and looking like you have a lot of product in your hair, if you use it correctly!
Monika C.
Kingsville, TX
This product is really a great styling product it let's your hair have movement without being to stiff. The smell is also really nice
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
LOVE! I have tried other manipulators but this one stands out by far. It so so easy to style your hair and smells so good!!
Ashlie N.
Made my hair look greasy after using. I'm not a fan. This product is Probably best for people with shorter hair.
Sara H.
Trenton, GA
Good texture paste! Great coconut smell and doesn't leave hair feeling too tacky. Make sure to emulsify well and don't use too much!
Charlene R.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this product for the front of my hair to control my fly aways and to keep my bangs in check and to add texture to my fine hair
Karrie C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love this! It controlled my hair all day. Would highly recommend this to anyone that wants that bedhead, sleepy hair don't care look.
Violet V.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is great for giving your hair a boost! A little tiny pinch goes a long way. It also smells amazing!!!
Kendall E.