BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
I loved this stuff when I had short hair! I would use it every single day to create texture and separation in my locks!
Karina T.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! Adds texture without weight and makes my straight stubborn hair much more mailable. A daily go to :)
Lindsay G.
My husband uses this for his hair and has been for years! I love the smell and he loves the way it works into his hair!
Lisa J.
Deltona, FL
This stuff is kinda sticky. It's easier to use if your hair is wet. But, don't use too much, a little goes a long way.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This stuff works wonders for trying to manipulate your hair. Thicker than a gel, but is extremely soft and smells good!
nikki N.
Monette, AR
I loved this!!! It make my hair feel amazing and super fun and edgy. Definitely a need product if you have a pixie cut
Amanda M.
Chesnee, SC
Left my hair greasy the next day. I never could use it with out feeling like my hair had glue in it. Left white residue
Stephanie B.
Mishawaka, IN
I used this when I had shorter hair. I was able to get my hair to hold in styles that hairspray just wouldn't maintain.
Tina G.
Cartersville, GA
Loved this when I had short hair it was the best. Not.messy, washed off hands easily. Came out with regular shampooing.
Jayde S.
bowling green, OH
This was alright kind of more sticky and less hold. I didn't think it did anything but make my hair look kind of dirty.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?