BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lisa U.
Saint Louis, MO
A little bit goes a long way and provides terrific texurizing. A little sticky so my advice is to not use too much. Pleasent smelling and not over powering.
Tina M.
El Paso, TX
This stuff worked great and had an appealing smell. My hair is very thin and doesn't hold product very well but this held pretty well.
Amber W.
Bradenton, FL
It helps get some style into my hair. I don't care for the smell and it can be a bit messy but it does a good job.
Viviane D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! My son uses it to keep his look clean and slick. I use it for my flyaway baby hairs and the stay in place
Sheryl S.
San Jose, CA
My some idea this for his spikey hair. Its smells great and holds the hair well. I like that it doesn't build up on the hait
Jessica P.
Oswego, Il
This is an amazing product great hold not too sticky! My hair is very fine and manipulator really holds my styles!
Giovani A.
Chula Vista, CA
A good product that helps my hair and does not leave it greasy or shiny and gives me the look that I am going for.
Katie C.
Fallston, MD
Perfect product for fly aways! Definitely my go to! Perfect texture, not too runny, not too sticky. A little dab will do you as well.
Toni M.
Controlled my hair well, a little too gummy. I used it for awhile but a little messy. I liked the color and the price point was good.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Holds hair in place expertly. but a bit on the pricier side for a final style that can be achieved w a lesser cost product.
Kendall E.