BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Essex, MD
Love that just a tiny bit goes a long way! It also doesn't leave my fingers feeling yucky or sticky after application.
Yanari M.
Bowling Green, FL
It doesn't make your hair feel gross. It has a nice texture and accomplishes getting your hair exactly how you want it.
Eileen L.
Roy, UT
I loved this product when my hair was short. I could add great texture. You only need a little, so it goes a long way.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love what this pro duct can do for my hair right away but I do notice that feeling greasy and limp after a few hours
Melissa T.
Bay city, Mi
My son has tried using this for his hair but it made it very oily and didn't have any hold to it. Needs for short hair.
JENNIFER S.
Tulsa, OK
Love this paste and the support and hold it gives my spikes.
Love the lil extra epecias smell it also gives to my hair.
Donna H.
This was not my favorite product. I was hoping that it would enhance my natural curls, but it left them looking greasy
Shawna L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. A small amount will set my nephews coarse hair. I use it on his dapper hairstyle. Very good stuff
Megan S.
I didn't like this product. It just weighed my hair down and made it feel clumpy and waxy. It smells AMAZING though!!!
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
This is a great budget friendly product. My son and hubby love it. It keeps their style defined without being crunchy.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?