BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Cristina V.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has definitely saved my trees a time or two good product a littlesticky but i have really really rhick hair
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
This product is great for Styles that you want to have some movement. But I do think there are better products out there.
Whitney F.
Longview, TX
Was to sticky. I used it to style my hair when it was short. It smelled great but didn't do what I really wanted it to do
Courtnie C.
Love it. kinda sticky and smells like coconut but awesome for the most part. ive found cheaper products that work better.
Morgan W.
Fresno
This product worked well to keep my bangs smooth and in place. I used it mostly to con troll my new hairs and fly aways.
Melissa H.
Rockford, IL
When i cut my hair super short i can't live without this stuff! Most texture pastes Are way too sticky. This one is not.
Erica B.
For short hair this is the product to use! It didn't leave my hair and held it in place for hours! The smell is awesome!
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
Love it! Holds my hair well but if you use to much you can definitely tell, It makes your hair heavy and greasy looking.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This stuff works wonders for trying to manipulate your hair. Thicker than a gel, but is extremely soft and smells good!
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
Works great and is affordable. This stuff adds great texture and gives you that messy stylish look that is so popular!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?