BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
I have used the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator for years when I have short hair. It is an amazing feeling and easy style!
Sadie K.
Kenai
Very good for texturizing my pixie cut hairstyle. It's quick and easy and stays soft but durable throughout the day
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
I used this when my hair was short it worked pretty well I have not used it in forever though. I would recommend it
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
Loved using this to style my hair when it was short. I would highly recommend other's to use this, but mainly is to
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I really prefer this matte texturing paste to any other gels/ wax on the market- it doesn't make hair greasy and keeps my hair in place!
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bed head manipulator Is the perfect product for messy textured hair! Short sassy styles are so easy with this product!
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
Was not a fan.
i heard it would tame my bed head but instead it made my bed head a pasty mess instead.
i think I'll stick to teasing and a flat iron with dry shampoo.
Kayla D.
Irwin, PA
Great product. Love the smell, love the outcome when you need a quick updo or down.
Great for those pesto flyaways
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
Smells really good but didn't do anything for my hair. Gave me some volume for a couple of hours but fell quickly.
Hailey S.
I use this almost every day! You only have to use a little and I really like the tousled look, so it's perfect! And it smells amazing!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.