BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Catalina P.
Berwyn, IL
Whenever I want a "messy" I always choose this product a little goes a long way! Not to mention that it smells great.
Gene S.
Blairstown, NJ
I love this stuff. a little goes a LONG way, and my hair does not get overly stiff, crunchy or greasy looking. The smell is great as well!
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bed Head Manipulator hair paste. Is a great product for my pixie hair style. Its not too tacky and has a great scent.
Stephanie S.
Lake Worth, FL
I love using this product when I'm one the run and having a bad hair day, it smells good and makes my hair feel light.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a lot when I had short hair it was perfect for hold and texture and volume without the crispy feeling!smells amazing sweet color and cute jar too (=
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
Really good for that messy club look. No blow dryer needed. I like to rub it all in my hair and comb through it. I would purchase again.
Jillian M.
Bolingbrook
Awesome product, I use it to scrunch my curly hair into perfect ringlet curls, holds all day, doesn't make hair hard
Kelly R.
Wheaton, IL
#loveit and all bed head products! Smells great too! It is one of my go to brands! It's definitely worth every penny
Traci T.
Cambridge, OH
Didn't love this too much. I've tried it a few times with different lengths of hair cuts. It never spikes my hair up like I want. It's great for piece-y needs.
Lily M.
Glendale, AZ
Best for short hair or long hair fly aways. My boyfriend uses it every morning. Great for funky styles and gets curls too stay curled
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.