BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
I love using this to tame my fine hair into place! Flyaways no more! Not a heavy product, so it doesn't weigh down my hair.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD
This product worked great when I was adjusting to a different style. My stylist recommended it and I have used it since.
Whitney F.
Longview, TX
Was to sticky. I used it to style my hair when it was short. It smelled great but didn't do what I really wanted it to do
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
This product is great for Styles that you want to have some movement. But I do think there are better products out there.
Jessica G.
This paste is great because it not only holds my hair in place for hours but it also gives it a lot of texture ans body.
Melissa H.
Rockford, IL
When i cut my hair super short i can't live without this stuff! Most texture pastes Are way too sticky. This one is not.
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
My husband and I both like this. it holds great, smells good, and is something that we keep on his counter all the time.
Cristina V.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has definitely saved my trees a time or two good product a littlesticky but i have really really rhick hair
Mackenzie F.
Spokane, WA
Very thick product. Great to use if you want a strong hold, but use sparingly in other cases. Feels very goopy on hands.
Michelle C.
Moore, OK
Smells really great. Does a really good job creating texture and once you get your hair where you want it, it stays put.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?