BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Angie R.
This product is great for shorter hair, messy or pieced out styles, spiking hair, and giving it definition with shine and hold. It definitely has some grip to it, so less is more. It's got a tropical type scent and since a little goes a long way, a little puck of it will last a long time. So it's a good buy for the money.
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
Okay so if you need a product to hold your hair this is the product that you should use I swear I can put it on and in a few hours it is still there surprisingly not sticky gooey but a perfect hold my spikes last all day and when I'm ready for the night they left there too so I would definitely recommend this product
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste, is what you expect from a great brand. It smells nice, not too strong, and as always with bed head products did not let me down. The price is excellent for the quality and I feel I get salon quality at a drugtore price. I like to use just a little bit of texture paste for mussy beachy hair.
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
I have used this product a few times when I'm really wanting certain pieces to stay in place and get that hard to achieve look. It's very good at what it does, and in fact that could be my only side note on the product. It's a very strong product and a little goes a looong way! Great for those hard to pull off looks!
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
I use this on my hair as well as my boys. It has a similar usage as pomade without the oily sticky texture. This also smells better! It's easy to manipulate and apply to hold those stubborn hairs. My boys have terrible cowlicks. I use this to tame them into place. Also good for fly away hair, baby hair, and Mohawks.
Courtney L.
When I am going out and wanting to put out a rockstar vibe, I always reach for this product. It helps volumize and twist my naturally fine blonde hair. After I get it thoroughly mixed into my hair, I toss and flip it a few times and then it's absolutely perfect for the rest of the night! Major confidence booster.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
Tiki Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste holds so well! It is priced great, because even though it is a small container, you use a small amount. It smells amazing and is great on my son's blonde spikes hair, as well as my dark brown straight hair. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a styling product!
G G.
I used this when I chopped my side swept bangs up and wanted a textured look. This styling paste smells really good but it's kind of sticky. It does an okay job at holding the place of a style and if you apply it very very very lightly like I did it doesn't leave hair greasy or stiff. It only got three stars because it's sticky and messy, and wasn't amazing at holding the style. Not the worst styling product I've ever tried, but not the best either.
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! My sons hair is still so baby fine and fluffy, I had a hard time finding a product that would keep his hair from sticking up and looking like a little chicken in back.lol. When I bought this manipulator his hair stayed down and inplace after hours of playtime and outings.Would definitely recommend
Celeste G.
Chandler, AZ
This product is a great texturizer. you do not have to use a lot which is what I like about it. cost effective, lasts a long time. has a great smell. the only thing is that you want to be careful not to put too much either. I would buy it again because it did amazing things to my hair and gave it that bed head look.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?