BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Gabriel B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's good when you blow dry your hair! I put it right after I get out the shower and wait about 5 mins , then I start blowing dryin the opposite way my hair will be and I also use a straight iron the iron my hair and leave it nice and smooth. It's downs not flake and I just love how it leave any hair !
Brandy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Whether you have short hair you need to add texture to or you have longer hair that you want to add definition, this product is great. It has a great texture and it smells wonderful. I have used it with short hair as well as almost shoulder length hair. Versatile and a great product for the money.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This of the classic product for me. I have used this for years. It's great to add texture to your hair or just kind of get that messy look, or you can also use it to get us move luck it's very versatile. It smells great and the color is cute and the packaging is really cute too. I highly recommend
Courtney M.
Absolutely love this product. It holds my curls perfectly without causing stiffness. I use while my hair is still damp after showering then go on to blow dry and style. I find it works best for me when using on damp hair then styling. But besides that it's a great product for a very reasonable price.
Elle C.
Hermitage, PA
Gives my hair a great piece-y texture without being overly waxy. Smells great, too. I also really like how it only gives a little bit of shine. I find that shine waxes tend to give a very fake look when applied liberally - and I apply quite liberally. This product is also very reworkable. Gravity takes its toll throughout the day and you can really touch up your textured style as you please without having to add more.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Definitely love this texture paste. if your hair is a little bit more finer and needs some extra volume and texture, this paste is definitely the way to go. it doesn't make your hair oily or shiny, it just simply gives it the texture that you need to have an amazing day knowing that your hair is volumonous!
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Used this when I had short hair and it wasn't my favorite product. I found it to be very runny and didn't hold my hair up very well. I have very fine hair that is straight. I think this would work better for hair that is not straight. I would not buy this again or recommend it for straight fine hair.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Manipulator works okay. The original formula worked much better. I've light brown course hair. It does okay for what I use it for. It's a bit pricey for not being as good as it use too. I wish they'd go back to the original formula.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I always though gel was for buys. However I love putting this stuff in the hair when I have top knot buns because it leaves those fly aways in place. I also love that it makes my curls stay in place all day. I love that it is not too tacky but it makes everything stay right where you want it.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a great product for pixie cuts. The best way to use is to take a small pea size amount, warm in your hands and work throughout hair. After that, you can use a little more in the tips of your fingers for a piecey look. While this is expensive, a little goes a long way and will last awhile.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?