BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
I absolutely love the paste! It always keeps my hair up and never sweats out of my head if it's a really hot day. I always used it when I had a pixie cut and stayed in my hair until I washed it the next day after I used it.
Ashley M.
Wake Forest, NC
Smells amazing, like pina colada! Very stringy and can be too heavy for fine hair, but nice sticky hold for thicker hair. Has nice shine factor but doesn't make it look wet. Also doesn't get stiff, it stays pliable all day.
Kim F.
I use this product whenever I cut my hair short with layers. It's a great deal because a little bit goes a long way. I can use it with my fine hair without worrying about weighing it down. If you have short hair, buy it.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
I used this for a little while when i used to style my hair a lot. i love love love the smell. it really smells good. it seemed to do what i wanted it to and it didn't leave your hair shiny or super crunchy which is good
Sara W.
Maple Heights, OH
I've used this product only a few times and i was very satisfied. It really helped me manage my hair and keep it under control i loved the scent! I recommend this product to others and I'll definitely purchase this again
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
I used to use this stuff... works good, although a little goes a long way. Smells like candy, and had a good hold. Used in my bangs and used in har for texture. This woukd work better on short or medium length hair...
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I use this to sculpt my hair. I have an asymmetrical short hair cut. It gives your hair a textured look but don't use too much because it can look pasty. It's a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way!
Ash
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this bed head paste! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I've noticed my curls are more hydrated and stay in place all day when using this product. I do believe it is worth every penny!
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I have short hair so it's all about the texture! This stuff goes a long way and has a great result without making my hair look oily. I love the end result and it lasts all day without any touch ups which is amazing
Alicia E.
Des Moines, IA
This is my miracle product-My hair is naturally wavy and i can work some of this into my ends and let my hair air dry and it looks like I used a diffuser. Plus the smell-This product smells like summer and coconuts
Kendall E.