BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Rebekah E.
Erie, PA
Helps give texture to my hair to style. A little goes a wrong way. It made my hair kind of hard so I do not use it to much.
Melissa M.
A little dab will do you. One jar will last for 3-4 months. Helps control hair and keep it in place. Great styling product.
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I really liked the way this controls your flyaways and styles your hair. It very lightweight wile still holding your style.
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
I used this a ton when my hair was short for a spiked look and LOVED it! Works great and all their products smell amazing!
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Great for a quick cute style with short hair. Not sticky, oily, or smelly. and washes off easily with no leftover residue.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Holds hair in place expertly. but a bit on the pricier side for a final style that can be achieved w a lesser cost product.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this stuff it is so easy to work with creates lots of texture without the stiff look. And a little goes a long way.
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
I used this a long time ago when my hair was shorter and I loved it! It allowed me to get that chunky look I was going for!
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
I LOVED this product so much. it's exactly what I was looking for when it came to a manipulator for my hair. Love love love
Jeri Y.
Miamisburg, OH
If I'm wanting to enhance my natural curls and waves this is my go to! It leaves my hair with texture, without the grease!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?