• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
I used this a ton when my hair was short for a spiked look and LOVED it! Works great and all their products smell amazing!
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
I absolute love this stuff! This always helps to fluff my hair up. And I love that I don't have to use a lot and holds well
Sarah R.
Litchfield, MN
Smells awesome, keeps my style.all day. Is not sticky and doesn't weigh my hair.down. Very easy to wash out and off hands.
angel t.
Harpursville, NY
I have used this product when my hair was short. It helped me keep the spiked look like I wanted. And it smells wonderful.
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
LOVE! I have tried other manipulators but this one stands out by far. It so so easy to style your hair and smells so good!!
Haley W.
North Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoyed this product because it held really nicely when I used it to style my short hair and it smells really good
Amy C.
Berea, KY
Wonderful for pieciness and definition in the hair! With out being too heavy or tacky. The smell of the product is divine!
Nita D.
Conyers, GA
Texture paste holds the hair in any shape you could imagine. There is no need to reapply, for spikey hair this is the best.
Leigh A.
Love the texture and the smell. Works great. Can hold anything together. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Great for a quick cute style with short hair. Not sticky, oily, or smelly. and washes off easily with no leftover residue.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?