BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Shawna L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. A small amount will set my nephews coarse hair. I use it on his dapper hairstyle. Very good stuff
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
This is not very good. It's has a bit of hold but not for long periods of time, especially if the hair is pretty thick
Aubri G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This has great hold for pixie cuts! I actually stole it from my husband who uses it most but helps me achieve a piecey pixie textures look
Lauren M.
This is great for long lasting styles I actually accidentally bought this and it worked out amazingly for my edges as well as my high buns.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love what this pro duct can do for my hair right away but I do notice that feeling greasy and limp after a few hours
Eileen L.
Roy, UT
I loved this product when my hair was short. I could add great texture. You only need a little, so it goes a long way.
Kelley J.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this product for deep waving, it gives so much texture and volume! I also use this on my son's hair for styling.
Lori A.
Culdesac, ID
Like the way it styles my hair! Does not leave my hair feeling sticky or unmanageable. Love the smell. Lasts all day.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this product! Give the perfect amount of hold! To all those looking to be a little edgy, I recommend!
Sarah L.
Is a great product! Smells amazing and works just as well. A little sticky and if too much is used will become flaky.
Kendall E.