BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Mallorie W.
Concord, Ca
This was my absolute favorite Gel I used for my son who is 3. And has tons of hair. It was very quick to use and painless to apply to a moving impossible to sit still kid.
Jayde S.
bowling green, OH
This was alright kind of more sticky and less hold. I didn't think it did anything but make my hair look kind of dirty.
Chelsey H.
A little goes a long way, especially with thinner hair. I enjoyed this product. It has a nice smell. Works as expected.
Tina G.
Cartersville, GA
Loved this when I had short hair it was the best. Not.messy, washed off hands easily. Came out with regular shampooing.
Karina T.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! Adds texture without weight and makes my straight stubborn hair much more mailable. A daily go to :)
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
I loved this stuff when I had short hair! I would use it every single day to create texture and separation in my locks!
Sumer M.
A little to firm of a hold for my hair type . Would probably be great for someone with short hair style that needs hold
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband cannot live without this product. It smells great!! It works best in his and my son's short hair. It does not get stiff or flaky.
This product is a great texture paste. It works for both short and long hair without being greasy. I would recommend this product to others
Melissa T.
Bay city, Mi
My son has tried using this for his hair but it made it very oily and didn't have any hold to it. Needs for short hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.