BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
I used this a ton when my hair was short for a spiked look and LOVED it! Works great and all their products smell amazing!
Tara M.
Rockville, MD
I used this when I had my hair short a long time ago! It worked great, but wouldn't keep everything in its spot 100% still.
Jennifer S.
I love using this to tame my fine hair into place! Flyaways no more! Not a heavy product, so it doesn't weigh down my hair.
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
I LOVED this product so much. it's exactly what I was looking for when it came to a manipulator for my hair. Love love love
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I really liked the way this controls your flyaways and styles your hair. It very lightweight wile still holding your style.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this stuff it is so easy to work with creates lots of texture without the stiff look. And a little goes a long way.
Rebekah E.
Erie, PA
Helps give texture to my hair to style. A little goes a wrong way. It made my hair kind of hard so I do not use it to much.
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
STICKY. Pretty much some sit up. I used to love this in my 20s. Now I can't tolerate the sticky almost pudding consistency.
Haley W.
North Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoyed this product because it held really nicely when I used it to style my short hair and it smells really good
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
I absolute love this stuff! This always helps to fluff my hair up. And I love that I don't have to use a lot and holds well
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?