BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sheryl S.
San Jose, CA
My some idea this for his spikey hair. Its smells great and holds the hair well. I like that it doesn't build up on the hait
April M.
Fernandina, FL
I use this after I flat iron my hair to give the ends a little flip and texture. Smells really good and last for a long time.
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
My hair can be a bother sometimes and this stuff seemed to tame it. it allowed it to have waves and volume with accumulation
Kinsey L.
Portland, OR
Love this product! My favorite for texture! Worth every penny! Bed head is the best. Love the smell, the weight, everything!
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
I used this a long time ago when my hair was shorter and I loved it! It allowed me to get that chunky look I was going for!
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Great for a quick cute style with short hair. Not sticky, oily, or smelly. and washes off easily with no leftover residue.
Sarah R.
Litchfield, MN
Smells awesome, keeps my style.all day. Is not sticky and doesn't weigh my hair.down. Very easy to wash out and off hands.
Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
Just ok. I don't think its much better or worse than any other similar products different brands offer. Smells like candy.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Great product if you like soft, slick, and stylish hairstyles without the greasy textures or hardening other products give.
Melissa M.
A little dab will do you. One jar will last for 3-4 months. Helps control hair and keep it in place. Great styling product.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?