BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Melanie L.
None gunky hair product that held well and made having short hair fun and playful. I loved using this product and its always and easy go to!
Cory P.
Flint, MI
I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but it lasts for months because a little goes a long way! And it smells amazing!
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
I love this product and use it almost everyday. It works well to make sure it's all over your hands then apply to hair. It's a miracle worker
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
My husband and I both like this. it holds great, smells good, and is something that we keep on his counter all the time.
Cristina V.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has definitely saved my trees a time or two good product a littlesticky but i have really really rhick hair
Chelsi R.
Latham
Styling my pixie cut was a breeze with Bed Head Manipulator, it put my hair exactly where I wanted it and kept it there.
Noree M.
Pensacola, FL
This product smells so good. I use it before I curl my hair with a curl stick, I always get excellent long lasting curls! Highly recommended
Morgan W.
Fresno
This product worked well to keep my bangs smooth and in place. I used it mostly to con troll my new hairs and fly aways.
Heather F.
I use this in conjunction to other oroducts ! I never blow dry my hair so when I can't wrap it to dry this keeps my curls loose.
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, AR
I absolutely love this product. I've used it for several years. I would recommend it to those looking to add a little texture to their hair.
Kendall E.