BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Rem T.
Mansfield
This product is great for short hair, it give a great all day hold with little fuss and your hair really stays where you put it
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great styling tool for short hair that lacks texture. It can be sticky but not too bothersome. It smells amazing too!
Sara E.
Graham
Literally a little dab will do ya! Do NOT over apply this product! I loved it for adding volume at my roots in my under layers!
Nicole R.
Vancouver
Lasts forever!! Not sticky. Has a great smell. It definitely helps with defining curls or layers. It adds shine & smoothness.
Tonya N.
Edmond, OK
I love this. I have fine hair and this helps me style it and have it hold. I use it at the roots to help put body in my hair.
Holly G.
Great product for adding texture to straight, layered hair styles. A little goes a long way. This will last you a long time.
vanessa e.
Porterville, CA
I love this product I use it every day, once applied my hair stays right in place very light for a bold look! Lasts all day.
Anna A.
LOCKRIDGE, IA
Gives incredible hold even when chasing three kids around all day. Lasts through a crazy day and date night with my husband.
Kinsey L.
Portland, OR
Love this product! My favorite for texture! Worth every penny! Bed head is the best. Love the smell, the weight, everything!
Jessica O.
Altoona, PA
This is tacky and doesn't hold as well as I thought. My husband likes a strong hold and this has more of playable hair hold.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?