BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sophia L.
Dayton, OH
Been using this product off and on for many years, when my hair is shorter. It's great for texture and it smells heavenly. It can be a bit of a fuss to deal with, though.
Cass J.
Centreville, VA
Love this. I have very short, pixie-style hair, and this is one of my favorite products for piecing, texturizing and giving it a little oomph.
Gloria B.
El Paso, IL
Great product, It keeps hair in place without looking "tacky" Love this product! Only need to use a small amount. This product lasts forever!
Joy D.
Halifax, PA
This is a great texture paste for my hair. It is semi short, and this keeps it not too stiff that I can't run my fingers though it if needed.
Chad C.
Goodyear, AZ
Love it! Smells fantastic and works better. I get the hold I want and it stays all day. The smell is the cherry on top of this great product!
Marie S.
I love the tigi bed head when my hair is sticking up or is frizzy.It tames my hair for me and it is not sticking up everywhere.
Kyriann B.
Watertown, NY
I use this on my sons hair to help style it. It works wonders when your kiddo has crazy cowlicks! Definitely is my go to for his daily styling
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
My hair can be a bother sometimes and this stuff seemed to tame it. it allowed it to have waves and volume with accumulation
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
Boyfriend uses this paste all the time, holds hair in place all day long without looky overly greasy or "crunchy" would definatley recommend.
Cearra D.
Huntsville, TX
I have this in the green canister, but I'm not sure how I feel about it exactly... Sometimes I feel like it works really well and then some days it just pisses me off!
Kendall E.