BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
April M.
Fernandina, FL
I use this after I flat iron my hair to give the ends a little flip and texture. Smells really good and last for a long time.
vanessa e.
Porterville, CA
I love this product I use it every day, once applied my hair stays right in place very light for a bold look! Lasts all day.
Megan M.
Smells so tropical and delicious and does not wegh down your hair. it is a little sticky to work with but it absorbs quickly.
Cassandra M.
Mercedes, TX
I have always had problems with my baby hair and this product kept those hairs out of the way and had my hair looking great.
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
This paste works pretty well at keeping my hair in place. It was a bit sticky for my liking. I would recommend this product.
Amanda F.
It held all day and wasn't heavy . Did not leave a residue and washed out easilt. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica O.
Altoona, PA
This is tacky and doesn't hold as well as I thought. My husband likes a strong hold and this has more of playable hair hold.
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
My hair can be a bother sometimes and this stuff seemed to tame it. it allowed it to have waves and volume with accumulation
Tonya N.
Edmond, OK
I love this. I have fine hair and this helps me style it and have it hold. I use it at the roots to help put body in my hair.
Nicole R.
Vancouver
Lasts forever!! Not sticky. Has a great smell. It definitely helps with defining curls or layers. It adds shine & smoothness.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?