BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
I have used manipulator for YEARS!!! I have a short spiky pixie style and it is great to help my hair do what I want it to do!
Giancarla S.
Corsicana, TX
I don't personally use this paste on my hair but I do use it on my dad's hair. It adds a great texture look and smells amazing.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is a really good product for someone who's trying to have a lot of texture in there hair and looking for a lot of fibers!
Gabby S.
I seriously adore bed head products. I talked my fiancé into trying this on his hair, and now it's the only thing he will use!!
Amy T.
Erie, PA
Awesome to use for teasing your hair. Gives lots of volume and holds really well. Would use it for updos for special occasions
Tracy S.
Mesa, Az
I thought this would be more like a wax but it is not. Instead it weighed my fine hair down. Try Hard To Get if you want a wax.
Rem T.
Mansfield
This product is great for short hair, it give a great all day hold with little fuss and your hair really stays where you put it
Andy M.
New Castle, PA
Good for styling my hair the way I like. If you use too much it makes your hair look greasy though. It has a nice scent to it.
Marie S.
I love the tigi bed head when my hair is sticking up or is frizzy.It tames my hair for me and it is not sticking up everywhere.
vanessa e.
Porterville, CA
I love this product I use it every day, once applied my hair stays right in place very light for a bold look! Lasts all day.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?