BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jenny K.
Milford, Ct
I love the hold that paste has. It's not sticky, and the texturizing really helps your hair look like a natural messy look.
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
I LOVED this product so much. it's exactly what I was looking for when it came to a manipulator for my hair. Love love love
Daidrie  P.
I have been using this manipulator for over 6 years and haven't' found anything I like better. It texturizing my hair without getting greasy and it lasts all day. Love it!
Jeri Y.
Miamisburg, OH
If I'm wanting to enhance my natural curls and waves this is my go to! It leaves my hair with texture, without the grease!
Amy C.
Berea, KY
Wonderful for pieciness and definition in the hair! With out being too heavy or tacky. The smell of the product is divine!
franchesca s.
Hurst, TX
Besides the price, i very much so enjoyed this product. it works well, very well, lasts all day, has a nice texture as a paste and smells good
Darlene P.
Kittanning, PA
I was not impressed with this product. I personally didn't like the stickiness of this product. However, we use this often with my oldest son.
Sarah R.
Litchfield, MN
Smells awesome, keeps my style.all day. Is not sticky and doesn't weigh my hair.down. Very easy to wash out and off hands.
Kerri C.
Little Rock, AR
Awesome product! Just enough hold to smooth out and tame my wavy hair. smells nice too. the container is also cute and fits well in my cabinet
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this stuff it is so easy to work with creates lots of texture without the stiff look. And a little goes a long way.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.