BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sara E.
Graham
Literally a little dab will do ya! Do NOT over apply this product! I loved it for adding volume at my roots in my under layers!
Alison B.
Amazing product ! Help with short hair when you may want to do something different and it also hold down your edges very well.
Alyson O.
Gilbert, AZ
Only use a small amount or your hair looks greasy. Other than that I love this product especially for short spunky hair styles
Leah S.
It was alright not great, not bad. The paste is a little too thick for my hair but others with curlier hair may like it a lot.
Evelyn P.
It smells great i loves it it does help my hair i love how it smells like vanilla and i like that it isn't too rough in my hair
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
Oh, it definitely adds texture. I've just stopped using it because there's a fine line between texturized and extremely greasy.
Bethany B.
Archbald, PA
This gives my short hair a great textured look. Stays all day, not sticky, and hasn't built up in my hair like other products.
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great styling tool for short hair that lacks texture. It can be sticky but not too bothersome. It smells amazing too!
Celeste M.
Blissfield, MI
I have super straight very fine hair so it is difficult to add texture. This is a good product but a bit pricier than I prefer.
Skyler M.
Sherman, TX
Great and not greasy product! Helped me have a sleek and sophisticated bun! I highly recommend it for a nice and textured look!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?