BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Alyson H.
Boonville, IN
Love this product to get peicey texture. This is a product that will last you a while and is worth the price. This product will not dissapoint!
Hannah G.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
Perfect to tame fly-aways for my crazy thick, frizzy hair! Smells delicious. Can mat hair down if you use too much, so start with a small amount. Small jar lasts a long time.
Alondra C.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this product alot, i have used it while making a sleek pony-tail to keep all flyaways go away. or when i leeve my hair down to control all the frizz! its truly amazing
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
This product is great for giving texture to short hair. I loved it because it separated my strands and gave it style. It also smells delicious!
Ashley B.
Salt Lake City, UT
The smell of this is amazing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue feeling on your hands after either and your hairstyle stays put the entire day.
Haley W.
North Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoyed this product because it held really nicely when I used it to style my short hair and it smells really good
Nita D.
Conyers, GA
Texture paste holds the hair in any shape you could imagine. There is no need to reapply, for spikey hair this is the best.
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
I used this a long time ago when my hair was shorter and I loved it! It allowed me to get that chunky look I was going for!
Bri M.
Love this! I use it to piece out my hair and add texture to my wavy hair ;) I use it on my husbands hair also! We love it!!
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
I really liked the way this controls your flyaways and styles your hair. It very lightweight wile still holding your style.
Kendall E.