BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
Since I cut my hair jn to a pixie, this product has rescued crazy strays and given me texture and finish that's saved my mornings!
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loveeeeeeeeee this product it doesn't weigh my hair down so it's not heavy on my hair at all and it doesn't make my hair fall out
deborah k.
Kingwood, TX
When I first got my short hair do this texture paste was so awesome! It fixed all my little short non-cooperative hairs just right.
China R.
San Antonio, TX
A thick paste that holds a style for an entire night out without going limp or greasy. Great for updos or adding grip to fine hair
Jennifer O.
Boonton, NJ
This really helps my hair look thicker. It also keeps it in place during the winter when I have major static due to it being fine.
Heather M.
Rockland, WI
Love this stuff! I have been using it for years to style my short hair and it will continue to be a staple in my hair care routine.
Melinda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for achieving that pieces texture that is so hot right now! Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and no stickiness either.
Kendra N.
Fort Gay, WV
Love manipulator! It allows you to do pretty much anything qith your sassy hair but also holds it in place ! great for shorter hair
Trenton C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Bedhead makes several products, but this manipulator definitely works! I have thick thick hair, and I used this to tame and style!
Melissa S.
Newington, CT
Not my favorite. Even using a little it really weighed down by hair. First product from this line that really did not work for me.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?