BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Josh S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product and found it to have great staying power on my hair. It last long,smells good, and makes your hair look great
This texture paste was the perfect consistency but if you put too much on your hair will look like it has too much product in it.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
This product has worked well for me with short and with long hair. It is good for spiking hair as well as for just texturing hair
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I absolutely love this product when my hair is cut in a short style. It gives my hair lots of volume and shine. Smells good too.
desiree s.
This texture paste is great for people with short or long hair. tames fly aways with a little or can really texturize with a lot.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA
This product is great for styling my super short pixie cut without taking forever. Being able to dab and go makes life a breeze.
arianne L.
Littleton, CO
Works very well. Did not like the consistency. I have only used this product a few times but for the price, it seems to work well
Brittany E.
It's great for short hair that needs an easy styling. Spikes are no problem with this stuff. It's pricey but it goes a long way.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
This worked really well for keeping my short hair textured without clumping, but sometimes it flaked off or got sticky and heavy.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
This was an okay product. It gave texture but it was too messy it can get out of hand and I have to wash my hair all over again.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?