BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA
I really loved the smell, and the the way it styled my hair. It added volume to my hair, and let me create the perfect looks. I totally recommend
Tiffany D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't hold my hair for a long period of time. After using, my hair just felt dirty and I wanted to wash it again. I would not re-purchase.
Anna A.
Lockridge, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives incredible hold even when chasing three kids around all day. Lasts through a crazy day and date night with my husband.
Amanda F.
It held all day and wasn't heavy . Did not leave a residue and washed out easilt. I would definitely recommend this product.
Callie D.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice putty smells rlly good like candy and holds down hair frizz side frizz all day long I was worried about color of it but it is great.
Holly G.
Great product for adding texture to straight, layered hair styles. A little goes a long way. This will last you a long time.
Jessica O.
Altoona, PA
This is tacky and doesn't hold as well as I thought. My husband likes a strong hold and this has more of playable hair hold.
Kinsey L.
Portland, OR
Love this product! My favorite for texture! Worth every penny! Bed head is the best. Love the smell, the weight, everything!
Cassandra M.
Mercedes, TX
I have always had problems with my baby hair and this product kept those hairs out of the way and had my hair looking great.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this! It also works well and lasts long. And it is not too expensive. Plus a small one gets me months of use. Great product!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.