BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Stacie P.
Locust Grove, VA
Love love love. Works great for spiking out my hair. Lasts all day. Smells yummy! I use it everyday. Very workable and p,I able.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very good, amazing all day hold, no greasey hair! Love it, but can only buy every so often or when on sale at salon due to price.
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Great hold no flakes. Just love it. My hair needs this daily otherwise I would look like the pink panther lol
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
This product is great for that extra hold that you need. it especially works well with hair that's hard to style (like my hair).
Kimberly G.
Soddy daisy, TN
Really keeps your style in place! You can go about your day, all day long and it keeps your hair as styled. And smells very good!
Shannon S.
Westland, MI
Great product just not the best on long hair. Smells great! Only requires a small amount otherwise hair will look a little greasy
Karina P.
I seriously just bought more of this product. I use it when my hair is wet and it's great for styling. A little goes a long way.
Shannon G.
Hamden, CT
Not a huge fan of this product. Leaves my hair feeling very sticky and hard to brush. It very long lasting but not in a good way.
Alyssa B.
Canton
Great hold. Tames fly aways and makes hair look smooth. Have to use very sparingly because it can make you look extremely greasy.
Kiana K.
Hammond, IN
It hols well and lasts throughout the day!!!! If you want to spike or make your hair messy, use this! I use it on a weekly basis.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?