BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Leslie M.
Cleveland, OH
Gteat product! Odd texture but easy to apply and holds well. Run into fingers then work into hair. Blow drying works best for a quick strong hold.
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
I have used manipulator for YEARS!!! I have a short spiky pixie style and it is great to help my hair do what I want it to do!
Andy M.
New Castle, PA
Good for styling my hair the way I like. If you use too much it makes your hair look greasy though. It has a nice scent to it.
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
I love the way this products adds texture without getting crunchy...holding shape, without going flat 15 minutes after you're out the door like some other texture pastes can do.
Amy T.
Erie, PA
Awesome to use for teasing your hair. Gives lots of volume and holds really well. Would use it for updos for special occasions
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY
I've tried using various products that the salon I go to recommends. This product has come the closest and gives me the results I am looking for.
Tonya N.
Edmond, OK
I love this. I have fine hair and this helps me style it and have it hold. I use it at the roots to help put body in my hair.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
This product is OK it tends to make my hair clumpy sometimes so I just use a tiny bit while my hair is damp before I blow dry. smells nice though.
Nicole R.
Vancouver
Lasts forever!! Not sticky. Has a great smell. It definitely helps with defining curls or layers. It adds shine & smoothness.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Adds great volume and height to my hair... I love the smell... My hair had a non greasy but silky texture after using without making my hair flat.
Kendall E.