BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Dawn L.
Fairfield, OH
Awesome pomade. It smells awesome and a little bit goes a long way. Strong and gives shine at the same time. My husband uses it too.
Megan B.
Used this for my son and it held his hair really well. Easily washes out or you can add water the next morning and it still holds up.
Katie C.
Fallston, MD
Perfect product for fly aways! Definitely my go to! Perfect texture, not too runny, not too sticky. A little dab will do you as well.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
My go-to product for shorter hair.
Sticky but doesn't leave my hair oily or crunchy. Great smell too! Worked great for my thick hair.
Lily M.
Best for short hair or long hair fly aways. My boyfriend uses it every morning. Great for funky styles and gets curls too stay curled
Geri B.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing smell! Holds my thick hair in all the right places all day. It is a little sticky at first, but you get used to the texture.
April C.
Day, FL
This is a great texture paste it holds with out being to stiff and it smells so good. You cant really go wrong with Bed Head products
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love to curl my hair and then brush it out and put a small amount on my hand and run it through my hair. Perfect curls every time.
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
A little too thick and sticky for my tastes, does work well but takes a lot of work to get it worked into the hair. Won't buy again.
Jeanette M.
The smell was amazing. The hold was adequate. I used this with a pixie cut. My hair is fairly coarse and thick, but this did the job.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?