BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great styling tool for short hair that lacks texture. It can be sticky but not too bothersome. It smells amazing too!
Rem T.
Mansfield
This product is great for short hair, it give a great all day hold with little fuss and your hair really stays where you put it
Cheryl C.
Spencer, IA
I love this stuff. I have short thin hair and this helps to give my hair some texture and fullness. It also helps hold my style without hairspray.
Jen L.
I have my hairstyle in a long bang pixie, and this texture cream allows me to give my hair some movement without feeling sticky.
Joslyn P.
The Colony, TX
Love using this product for my stubborn fly away's and baby hairs. I use this product whenever I braid or style my hair for all-day lasting looks. Highly recommend this product!
Kam N.
Grand Bay, AL
I love texture paste. If you are going for a beach wave this goes perfectly to add a rougher texture to soft curled hair for a natural beach wave.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pastes are good for short guys hair, holds better than hairspray. As long as you don't keep touching your hair, shouldn't leave any white residue.
sarah h.
Tarawa terrace, NC
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator gives a strong hold with a great smell. I wasn't a fan of the texture. After sculpting my hair I found it to be crunchy.
Amber K.
I have used this product! No complaints. I would gel my hair and crimp it with my hands and use this texture paste to keep more bounce in my curls!
Leah S.
It was alright not great, not bad. The paste is a little too thick for my hair but others with curlier hair may like it a lot.
Kendall E.