BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Great hold no flakes. Just love it. My hair needs this daily otherwise I would look like the pink panther lol
Shannon R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great hold, but it's pretty sticky so getting the right amount is key. I had to do a lot of experimenting to get the right look.
Jacqueline S.
Back when I had a short pixie haircut, this was what I used to style it. Its perfect for getting a textured, messy but cute look.
Kristina T.
Defiance, OH
This product works great for spiking my sons hair and manipulating the girls bangs. What a great product. Looks fun, smells good.
Angel V.
Mcallen, TX
I loved using this product when I had short hair it made my hair easy and quick to style while still giving me the look I wanted
Shannon G.
Hamden, CT
Not a huge fan of this product. Leaves my hair feeling very sticky and hard to brush. It very long lasting but not in a good way.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very good, amazing all day hold, no greasey hair! Love it, but can only buy every so often or when on sale at salon due to price.
Frances A.
Use light handed or it weighs down hair.Great texture. Smells amazing. Expensive but lasts a long time. Great for beachy texture.
Brittany E.
It's great for short hair that needs an easy styling. Spikes are no problem with this stuff. It's pricey but it goes a long way.
Stacie P.
Locust Grove, VA
Love love love. Works great for spiking out my hair. Lasts all day. Smells yummy! I use it everyday. Very workable and p,I able.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?