BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Green Lane, PA
Nothing adds texture and hold like Manipulator, but less is definitely more with this, or you will not get a brush through your hair the next day. Your style will look fabulous though!
Shannon R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great hold, but it's pretty sticky so getting the right amount is key. I had to do a lot of experimenting to get the right look.
Kayla S.
Fayetteville, GA
LOVE this!! It works so well and gives the right amount of playfulness you want from it!! Only thing I don't like is its sticky!
Karina P.
I seriously just bought more of this product. I use it when my hair is wet and it's great for styling. A little goes a long way.
Mary W.
O Fallon, MO
This works amazing on making my hair not stick some much together when I'm styling it! I love using it after I curl my hair to make my ends stay separated and it lasts all night long!
Brenna E.
Wildomar, Ca
I really really like using this. At least I would if my teenage son would stop stealing it. He lives it so much, I Bakr seem to keep it in the house
April R.
Moorhead, MN
Almost too thick sometimes but if I used very little it worked the best. Also seemed to last a really long time. Good smell too.
Celeste M.
Blissfield, MI
I have super straight very fine hair so it is difficult to add texture. This is a good product but a bit pricier than I prefer.
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
Oh, it definitely adds texture. I've just stopped using it because there's a fine line between texturized and extremely greasy.
Victoria K.
S Pasadena, CA
The paste is a bit too think for me, but it does smell really nice. The open jar does mean that you can use all of the product and none gets wasted.
Kendall E.