BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loveeeeeeeeee this product it doesn't weigh my hair down so it's not heavy on my hair at all and it doesn't make my hair fall out
Influenster M.
I used this product when I had an asymmetrical fringe. To get that piecey look and texture. This product achieved that well for me.
Mona A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Awesome product. I holds and allows you to style your hair with ease. My grandson uses it as well. And best of all it smells great!
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
The product really made my hair sticky and it weighed it down. I didn't like how after every time I used it I had to wash my hair.
Ryan C.
Smells great. For use on a man who doesn't want a lot of hold just enough to give a messy look. A little high priced but worth it.
Trenton C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Bedhead makes several products, but this manipulator definitely works! I have thick thick hair, and I used this to tame and style!
arianne L.
Littleton, CO
Works very well. Did not like the consistency. I have only used this product a few times but for the price, it seems to work well
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
This worked really well for keeping my short hair textured without clumping, but sometimes it flaked off or got sticky and heavy.
This texture paste was the perfect consistency but if you put too much on your hair will look like it has too much product in it.
Karina P.
I seriously just bought more of this product. I use it when my hair is wet and it's great for styling. A little goes a long way.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?