BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Alyssa
I used to be a dancer and we had to slick our hair back in realllllly tight bun type styles so it was always s challenge to find something that kept my baby hairs from going all over the place. My mom introduced me to this and the hold and lasting power of this beats all the other products on the market right now! You don't even really need hairspray which is awesome... It is a little pricey but the quality is worth every penny!
Joan R.
Great product! Worked really well when my hair was short. You don't need much, a little product goes a long way. I didn't like how sticky it was on my hands but hey, that's why it worked, right? The small container lasted a quite a long time. Overall, though, it did its job and I would recommend it to others!
Vii D.
Dublin, OH
I always pick these up when they're on sale, my fiancee loves it! Its perfect for his curly hair, it smells great and it has a great texture. I often find myself snatching a little bit to keep my widows peak bangs in shape. I recommended this stuff to everyone I know who has short hair and wants to style it.
Jodie O.
West Bloomfield MI
I love this paste - recently went back to my pixie cut and whenever I go short this is my go to paste. It offers just enough control without leaving the 'look' of having a lot of product in your hair. Smells great too! I have found that a little goes a long way and every stylist I've been with that works with my short hair uses and recommends it. Last time I bought the travel size because it really does last me forever.
Tanya M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff is amazing even for thick hair! I used this every day for years and was very pleased with the results. It didn't clog my hair up or make it heavy it just allowed me to do exactly what I wanted with my hair and manipulate it just right. If you have short hair, I highly recommend this product.
Candice G.
Springfield, MO
I don't currently use this because I now have longer hair. This stuff smells amazing! Almost just like candy. I used it to give my hair a piecey, messy look and I thought it worked great! JUst set with hairspray and you're good to go. If I ever cut my hair short again, I would definitely use this product!
Elisa G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Works great to keep your hair in place. Helps to control fly aways and gives a good amount of volume unlike products similar that weigh your hair down. Keeps hair light not oily. Overall great product, recommend this to more to anyone with shorter hair as it gives the "piecey" look without over doing it.
Gabriel B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's good when you blow dry your hair! I put it right after I get out the shower and wait about 5 mins , then I start blowing dryin the opposite way my hair will be and I also use a straight iron the iron my hair and leave it nice and smooth. It's downs not flake and I just love how it leave any hair !
Brianne P.
This has been a favorite of mine since my hair was cut short and sassy. May seem pricey but it's worth every penny and lasts a long time. A little goes a LONG way. I have blonde fine hair and this is not too heavy for it. I definitely recommend to people with all hair textures. Something here for everyone.
Nancy B.
Love love this product. Especially if you rock the pixie cut or even short hair. To me the texture of my hair didn't feel too sticky and had a decent hold for just the product alone. But I use hairspray as well I don't my hair going anywhere lol. Smell is nice too for a product like this you cant go wrong.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?