BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kelleigh W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must if you are prone to fly away hairs and want your hair to lay straight while in a ponytail. Also it you want that faux Mohawk to stay put its excellent and holds up to that car ride with the top down. A must have always
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Manipulator works okay. The original formula worked much better. I've light brown course hair. It does okay for what I use it for. It's a bit pricey for not being as good as it use too. I wish they'd go back to the original formula.
Elisabet D.
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste works fantastic when I am trying to get my hair into the perfect shape. It smells amazing and holds all day long. With this texture paste I have to remind myself that a little goes along way.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Love everything about this product. Great for short to above shoulder length hair. Adds lots of piece texture. Great price, a little goes a long way so don't need to repurchase often. The smell is also lovely, kinda like coconuts!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
I used this texturizing paste to piece out the ends of my layered shoulder length haircut. A little goes a long way so the small 2oz container lasts forever but it's easy to over do it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product I used to use it every day. It smells amazing and works really well. Great quality product at ok price point. Love it would repurchase again and again. Awesome product can't say enough about how good it is.
Corin D.
Spring Lake, NJ
I love this product. The hold is amazing! A little goes a long way.... I have short hair and can use this to wear a messy look or to smooth my hair and flyaways down... It smells delicious too! I highly recommend this product
Nicho E.
Colfax, CA
Being a kiddo with a short pixie cut, I wake up, wash my hair and dry it with some of this paste in it. And can I just say, wow. It holds so well, and I have noticed it doesn't dry as crusty as others I have used in the past.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this pomade. It gives a nice peicey texture to the hair without being too sticky. It smells amazing. The only thing I don't like is its a little too unpredictable and warming it the hands seems like it gets everywhere.
Sarah J.
When my stylist fist used this on me I was a bit nervous but once she did I was amazed it pieces out your hair for that perfect not so put together look it last all day and I was so excited I just had to buy it the next day!
Kendall E.