BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair that is currently in a pixie cut. This is a fantastic product for getting that chunky, messy look. If you are looking for super strong hold this isn't the product you want, but if you are looking for something that lets you get the easy look this is the perfect product. It smells great too! Downside is that it is messy, a nearly impossible to travel with as the goopy product will get settled in the lid and make a disaster when you open it.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great hair product!! I find that it wirks wonders with styling shorter hair. Its great for both men and women. A little product goes a long way and usually lasts for a awhile. Highly recommend!!!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hit and miss. I’ve used this on my clients when we got them in to try and I found its only good for really thick short hairstyles. If you want volume and thickness and shape with thin short hair this will be way too heavy for you.
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bedhead products but this is my fav! Just cut my hair shorter and needed a great product! This works way better than the few others I’ve tried recently and I will use it again and again
Allison S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for years! It works so great on my short hair. My husband uses it too. It styles my hair with out make it feel gross and sticky. It helps give me body and has great hold.
Rhonda J.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.

Also, it seems to kind of be humid/waterproof.  I have been wearing it during the rainy days and my hair doesn't lose its shape...it actually seems to work better through the rain.

I have yet to test it at the beach where the real frizz occurs, but I am beyond happy and will be buying more and more.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so extremely sticky. I understand the cream needs to have a certain consistency to style and manipulate the hair but its so uncomfortable if you have anything other that super short hair. It will also leave a mess of with junk all over your hair. this was a fail.
Jeffrey C.
Oak Park, MI
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.

The way I use it is I put a very small amount on my fingers, and then rub my hands together. Next I apply it throughout my hair, but especially to the roots for lift. Lastly I twist and sort of "tweak" the ends of my hair to add texture. I have a short haircut, and it is the perfect product for people who have very little time or skill but who want a tousled and textured look.

It may seem expensive, but you use very little each time, so the two ounce container lasts a long time.

Highly recommended.
Christie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have used the Tigi  bed head manipulator texture paste a few different time in my life and it works great it has a nice smell it works well in your hair easy to use they price is great if you want something to hold better then jell then try this
Tristen W.
Belmont, NC
Awesome product! Doesn't make your hair dry or brittle and gives a very style-able, healthy feel. It doesn't take much of it to do the job either so you definitely get your money's worth. Anyone that has short hair and needs a loose, natural feel to your hair style, this is what you want!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this hair product?
Melanie Y.