BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I have thick hair that is currently in a pixie cut. This is a fantastic product for getting that chunky, messy look. If you are looking for super strong hold this isn't the product you want, but if you are looking for something that lets you get the easy look this is the perfect product. It smells great too! Downside is that it is messy, a nearly impossible to travel with as the goopy product will get settled in the lid and make a disaster when you open it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Hit and miss. I’ve used this on my clients when we got them in to try and I found its only good for really thick short hairstyles. If you want volume and thickness and shape with thin short hair this will be way too heavy for you.
Allison S.
KINGSLAND, GA
I have been using this stuff for years! It works so great on my short hair. My husband uses it too. It styles my hair with out make it feel gross and sticky. It helps give me body and has great hold.
Rhonda J.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.

Also, it seems to kind of be humid/waterproof.  I have been wearing it during the rainy days and my hair doesn't lose its shape...it actually seems to work better through the rain.

I have yet to test it at the beach where the real frizz occurs, but I am beyond happy and will be buying more and more.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is so extremely sticky. I understand the cream needs to have a certain consistency to style and manipulate the hair but its so uncomfortable if you have anything other that super short hair. It will also leave a mess of with junk all over your hair. this was a fail.
Jeffrey C.
Oak Park, MI
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.

The way I use it is I put a very small amount on my fingers, and then rub my hands together. Next I apply it throughout my hair, but especially to the roots for lift. Lastly I twist and sort of "tweak" the ends of my hair to add texture. I have a short haircut, and it is the perfect product for people who have very little time or skill but who want a tousled and textured look.

It may seem expensive, but you use very little each time, so the two ounce container lasts a long time.

Highly recommended.
Christie T.
i have used the Tigi  bed head manipulator texture paste a few different time in my life and it works great it has a nice smell it works well in your hair easy to use they price is great if you want something to hold better then jell then try this
Renee S.
I have a pixie and have found other products I like better than this. It takes a very very little bit and I found it leaves my hair looking greasy. It does wash out easily and does hold hair in place well so if you're looking for something for spikes of something similar this could be what you need but I'm not certain they would hold stiff for a long period of time without spray or an additional product.
LuCinda M.
My husband uses this on his hair, I style it. It holds better than any other hair paste we've tried. It doesn't leave a white film or any flakiness like most products, and it smells decent. It is a tiny tub and it is not inexpensive, but it lasts a very long time. Would recommend.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?