BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Anne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not LIVE without this manipulator! I have short hair that is kind of wavy so if I don't use a product it will look ratty. When my stylist suggested Bed Head manipulator I was sceptical. Now I use it every single day!
It just takes a little and I can style my hair anyway I want! It's quick, easy, doesn't get sticky or stiff, and smells AMAZING! I get compliments on my perfume all the time but, SURPRISE it's just my Bed Head Manipulator!!!
*NOTE: I did not receive these products for testing and I just wanted to let you know that I love this product.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love Tigi Bed Head Manipulator, during the summer days when my hair is shorter. It is kind of pricey in my opinion, but it works well. I like the smell, and it goes in smoothly. You can find at any salon or drugstore. I am however a bit confused, my stylist said I have to buy from the salon and that TIGI provides the salon with a "better version" than what you see at the stores. I don't know if this is true, because I also know they make commission off of every product they sell. Plus it's $5-$10 cheaper in the stores!
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Bed head manipulator has this tropical Coconut maybe slightly pineapple smell, it feels like a mix between a pomade and a wax- it is slightly tacky, has a taffy sort of texture and look, and I really loved it as I used the entire jar up.

This was sold to me at a salon when someone showed me how to texture of my then short hair with it in a twisting motion. I really did feel as if this helps tame and style my hair- which is very unmanageable, kinky, and always heat straightened
Brooke K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I have both used Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste. My husband uses it mainly to spike his hair a bit and I use it when I want to give a textured look to my layers. It has a light sent and is easy to distribute evenly into your hair. It is also light weight and doesn't make your hair look greasy like other products I've used in the past but at the same time has a great hold. I would defiantly recommend this product!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years. I have always been a bed head fan and I think that I always will be. I used to have really short hair and I have a lot of hair and most of the time my hair never wants to do what I want it to do and look like so I was recommended this product by my hair dresser (God bless him) and omg! it worked amazing! yes its expensive but also yes your hair is waaayyy worth it.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got my hair cut short, I was styling it like a faux hawk. This was awesome for that. Super, touchable hold. However, when my hair got longer and I was just using this to tame the flyaways, I decided to switch to a much cheaper product that could do the job. This definitely works awesome, I'm just not convinced that it's worth the money if you're just using it for placement of hair.
Kelli D.
Rochester, NY
I love this paste! I use it on my son he has thick long hair, it smells great he loves the scent its very refreshing . it is perfect to just throw in the hair on the way out the door. It keeps the hair in place . its perfect for styling and wanting a softer feel rather than hairspray that would harden the hair! I recommend it to anyone who prefers that rather than hard stiff hair
Charity H.
This is the best product to give your hair volume and character...plus it smells good. A little goes a long ways...literally. You won't want to put too much in or your hair will feel really greasy and heavy. Put some on your finger tips and massage into scalp for some great volume. It also makes it easier to manipulate your hair as well. Better option than hairspray.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
I originally purchased this for my son, who prefers styling gel over hairspray. When I noticed he wasn't using it, I brought it into my bathroom to try it. The smell is really nice. After it goes in the hair, it isn't sticky (it is as you take it from the jar). It isn't a bad styling gel, but didn't seem to hold my hair or my son's enough to avoid hairspray.
Briahna M.
St. Louis
I know this seems like a product just for fine hair, BUT this is perfect for my edges. I have really curly hair and I love using this. One cause it smells amazing, second it has great hold and I have mines in matte so it isn't shiny, and third because it doesn't build up. I can successfully use this when I have braid outs and it won't get "dirty" on me!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.