BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm - Bed Head Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm gives the control of a balm with the dry feel of a powder. It's laid back super styling with a lived-in finish.Benefits:Second day, lived in texture with better stylabilityDe-frizzed & defined hairAmazing dry powder feel: non slippy feelingVersatility: use wet or dryHeat protectionPerfect cocktailing ingredient - Bed Head Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm see more...

Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
When I cut my hair into a ruby rose assymetrical pixie this was the only thing I used besides hairspray to style my hair into a rockstar! This stuff pieces it out with great definition and volume without using more than a pinch. Lasts forever and just texturizes like a beast!
Katie C.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe I just don't know how to use this product well or maybe my hair is too thick. Regardless, I had a difficult time getting in the groove of using this product.
Erin D.
My hair is unbelievable frizzy, and if I leave it alone it looks like a wreck. Rinsing/washing my hair and then using this product works wonders! It definitely helps tame and control the large Grizzlies.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from Ulta and it is horrible! It is supposed to add texture, all it did was make my hair look and feel super greasy!
Morgan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent. Easy to use. Left hair feeling smelling well and feeling smooth and silky. Great for curly or straight hair
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand ,I using for long ,I love the effect in my hair ,help me out to control the frizz in my hair
Mallory W.
This stuff smells amazing even after you wash your hair the next day you can still smell it! Would totally recommend this to everyone :)