BY BED HEAD

Long-lasting springy styles with vivacious volume. Tourmaline technology: Frizz-free, shiny waves that will have everyone talking. Ceramic technology: Gentle heat for smooth, healthy waves. High heat, fast heat-up. Multiple heat settings. Auto shut-off. see more...

Shasta M.
Shasta M.
It was a little hard to figure out in the beginning but practice makes perfect I would def use products when using any heat and I am a repeat user for sure I use this on my daughters hair too for cute curls no room for improvement at this time maybe just include a heat glove
Mashanna F.
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this company so much it is so useful and this curling iron and makes my hair my long sick hair look like a luscious curls that are so natural I love this company! Are used this product all of the time and so should you. I recommend that you buy this product.
Celesty W.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the curls i get with the medium spiral wand! I pretreat my hair with a mouse or light curl creme for the frizzy hairs. Then i hair spray and curl away. The cutest bouncy curls that will last for a night out at the club!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not purchased this exact curler, but I have purchase heat tools from this brand and they have never lasted me long. This is the brand you buy if you are in a pinch and need a quick fix.
Davyna R.
Davyna R.
Denver CO.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!!!! It gets all my hair and I don't have to wait long for it to curl but It was expensive but totally worth it!!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty great curling iron. It heats very quickly and its easy to use for fast, efficient hair styling everyday!
Jae B.
Jae B.
Never could curl my hair it was the hardest thing to do then I got this curler and I curl my hair all the time I love it so easy to use
kate c.
kate c.
phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had something like this before. Not that big of a fan. I like the wand 10x better Than this.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
I love it. makes perfect spirals every time and it is very easy to use. I love it love it love it
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nottingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's start with the positives of this product. Well to start with i have medium length hair and by using this wand I can create bouncy curls that suit my hair perfectly .It barely damages my hair and i barely have to deal with frizz after .However this product can get rather hot (obviously) so just be careful and don't try and catch it when you drop it like I did .It really hurts