BY BED HEAD

Long-lasting springy styles with vivacious volume. Tourmaline technology: Frizz-free, shiny waves that will have everyone talking. Ceramic technology: Gentle heat for smooth, healthy waves. High heat, fast heat-up. Multiple heat settings. Auto shut-off. see more...

Shasta M.
It was a little hard to figure out in the beginning but practice makes perfect I would def use products when using any heat and I am a repeat user for sure I use this on my daughters hair too for cute curls no room for improvement at this time maybe just include a heat glove
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this company so much it is so useful and this curling iron and makes my hair my long sick hair look like a luscious curls that are so natural I love this company! Are used this product all of the time and so should you. I recommend that you buy this product.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the curls i get with the medium spiral wand! I pretreat my hair with a mouse or light curl creme for the frizzy hairs. Then i hair spray and curl away. The cutest bouncy curls that will last for a night out at the club!
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not purchased this exact curler, but I have purchase heat tools from this brand and they have never lasted me long. This is the brand you buy if you are in a pinch and need a quick fix.
Jae B.
Never could curl my hair it was the hardest thing to do then I got this curler and I curl my hair all the time I love it so easy to use
Davyna R.
Denver CO.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!!!! It gets all my hair and I don't have to wait long for it to curl but It was expensive but totally worth it!!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty great curling iron. It heats very quickly and its easy to use for fast, efficient hair styling everyday!
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
I love it. makes perfect spirals every time and it is very easy to use. I love it love it love it
kate c.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had something like this before. Not that big of a fan. I like the wand 10x better Than this.
Abbie H.
Nottingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's start with the positives of this product. Well to start with i have medium length hair and by using this wand I can create bouncy curls that suit my hair perfectly .It barely damages my hair and i barely have to deal with frizz after .However this product can get rather hot (obviously) so just be careful and don't try and catch it when you drop it like I did .It really hurts