Tigi Bed Head Headbanger Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Angie M.Tigi Bed Head Headbanger Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Ashley M.Tigi Bed Head Headbanger Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Headbanger Way Out Wax is a pleasantly fragranced wax that allows you to twist, scrunch and shape your hair.

Buy on Amazon
Angie M.
CANTON, OH
I just started using this product this week. I really love it, but a little goes a long way. I enjoy this so much better than the wax in the jar because it can be distributed more evenly. It is really great for my short hair styles. Very affordable as well!
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
When I keep my hair short as usually I do, this is my go-to for styling my hair. It's a great spray wax that will allow me to redo my hair all through the day if it gets messed up. It also allows me to have that messy look that I lobe, even can keep it nice and neat in a classy updo when I wanna look fancy 💜💙💚