TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hold Hairspray uploaded by Marco G.TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hold Hairspray uploaded by Marco G.TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hold Hairspray uploaded by Marco G.

BY BED HEAD

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Relentless hold and control - dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. Strong hold. Subtle shine. Conditions as it controls hair. Size: 10 oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I used to use this hard head hair spray to keep my crazy curls in check when the heat and humidity was out of control and let me tell you, it kept them in place. I didn’t even need to use curl cream when I used this baby on my locks. I have thick hair and wouldn’t recommend using very much if you have thinner hair.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Excellent product! Keeps everything in place when you most need it. My hair is super straight, short and really thick but this spray holds every hair just the way I style it in the morning. It is very cost efficient. It's kind of expensive, but it lasts a long time. TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hold Hairspray
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
I have used many, many hairsprays through the years and by far, this is the best out there!! I cannot tell you how many updos I've done for proms ad weddings, and most girls have come to me after saying they've gone to sleep with their hair still up and the next morning (other than a few strays) the hair is still up and ready to go!
Jada L.
I used this when I went to Homecoming, my hair was in curls and I wanted them to stay put for 7+ hours, When I got home they looked like I had just done them- but I'd been moving around all night. I'd definitely definitely recommend it, it works, it wasn't too expensive and it smells SO good!! totally worth it!!!
Jami L.
Las Vegas
This spray is absolutely the best I have ever used. I have very fine, straight hair that I use a curling iron on daily. I use Hard Head as a finishing product as it is intended but I always brush it out later. My hair retains the curl and is never weighed down by it! A daily must have for me.
Barbara A.
This is my absolute favorite, must have hair spray. I have fine, thin hair but this makes me look like I have full thick hair. There is no white residue, it dries quickly and isn't sticky. It even stands up to Texas humidity. I can't do without this hairspray!
Laney Y.
I don't use hairspray too often, but when I do this is my go to! It lasts majority of the day. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands, but it's something I'm willing to splurge for! In plus isn't the bottle color to cutest!
JEnnifer D.
Sitka, AK
My favorite hairspray. I've used it for years. Has a great hold and doesn't leave build up on your hair or dry it out. Smell like hairspray. And it's not sticky on your hair. I recommend it. And it's not to pricey
Alexia S.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite hairspray ever! Spoils good all day but very brush able. Very long lasting and gives great volume. Got it in a 2 pack in target and was worth every penny! I even got it in a mini size!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
This is a great going out all night long lasting hairspray! It literally freezes my curls in place without them looking crunchy or full of product! It smells good too and it doesn't weight down my hair!