TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Krista c.TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Krista c.TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Krista c.

BY BED HEAD

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products Use for Relentless Hold Control 2 The More you Use the Harder it Gets 3 Dries Instantly Why not be hard headed? Use Hard Head Spray for relentless hold and control. Dries instantly. Be bold. Defy gravity. The more you use, the harder it gets. Made In USA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated withTigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shayna L.
I have always been into hair products and was a true believer that all hairsprays are the same. But, I finally decided to fork up the cash and paid a few bucks extra, TIGI Bed Head hairspray changed my mind. This hairspray is weightless and dries in about 15 seconds. This gives me enough time to mold my hair the way I want and setting it instantaneously. It holds like a champ, is weightless, and easy to apply.
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Do you want your hair not to move all day long? Then this stuff is for you!! Get you some of This! It's crazy how perfect it kept my hair... even my husband tried it and loved it! Recommend!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the holy grail of hairspray. My hair is really thin and fine and has no volume, so I try to use products that make my hair fabulous. For one, I always tease my hair. When I spray this hairspray on it, it lasts all day, and really stays true to its name with a rock hard hold. I always get compliments on my hair bc its got so much volume, and I swear its from the hairspray. Its cheaper than the big sexy hair brand that I use and In my opinion it works better! Definitely recommend this product, its a great value. I uploaded a photo just so you can see how amazing my hair looks! If you look at the root, you can see how full and voluminous it is. If you don't use this you're missing out!
Ashtin B.
San Antonio , TX
I have been using BedHead products for years, and yet, I just recently decided to try out their hairspray. The hairspray itself was one of the biggest I've ever seen, but I felt like it was lackluster. It held, but it made my hair really stiff in some parts and not stiff in others and kind of shiny and I definitely didn't like that. The smell was okay, but definitely not a smell that is luxurious or even nice like CHI or pureology.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
This was my everyday go-to hairspray for the longest time until I discovered KMS Hair Stay Dry Xtreme Hairspray 8.9oz, which has a more flexible hold and doesn't weigh my hair down as much/isn't as sticky. All in all, this hairspray does exactly what it's supposed to do- it keeps your hair in place and adds texture that lasts all day, but in my opinion there are better products out on the market that are around the same price point and produce desired results without being too heavy.
Tabs H.
This is my favorite hair care product. No matter what I'm trying to achieve, I can count on Bed Head Hard Head to get me there. I've even slept on it and still had my hair holding in the morning. Obviously, it's true to its name, so while your hair still LOOKS touchable, it's hard and crunchy. Still, it does its job phenomenally!
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
I don't use a lot of hair spray or use it very often so I like it when I am able to find new brands that aren't as expansive as other hair products that I buy (like deep conditioners and mouse). I always have to remind myself to not use a bunch of hair spray at once because you can't really tell the true effect until/unless your hair is dry. So keep that in mind when using this because when it says hard hold it means it.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
If you think that you have a good hairspray, you need to put that can down, step away, run to your nearest beauty supply store and pick up a can or 4 of Bed Head. This stuff would hold a cat to your head in the middle of a storm. (Well, don't hold me to that because I haven't tested that theory, but I am pretty positive!) It smells great, not over bearing, it doesn't give you a helmet for a head. I enjoy this hairspray.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite hairsprays for creative, hard to hold styles. It is a very, very strong hold, but at the same time, not hard or stiff to the touch. It is a good value for the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs that extra bit of hold.
Jessica R.
TGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray is one of the 3 hairsprays i frequently use. It holds your hair in place all day and will never move. I recommend using this hairspray for a fancier hairstyle that you want to stay in place. I use this hairspray alot for work when i wear my hair up. The only concern is it can get really clumpy. Other than that I love this product!