2 colors available

BY BED HEAD #63 in Hairspray

You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products™ Why not be hard headed? Use Hard Head® Spray for relentless hold and control. Dries instantly. Be bold. Defy gravity. The more you use, the harder it gets. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• If you like hairspray you have to try Tigi bed he...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this hairspray hold well without leaving it super sticky and l...2 Answers
  • Is this goodddddd or its it bad please tell me4 Answers
TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray
  • "I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! " in 11 reviews
  • "This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!" in 10 reviews
  • "This hairspray always makes my hair styles or curls stay ALL daY!It smells good!" in 10 reviews
  • "This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way " in 9 reviews
  • "Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!" in 9 reviews
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Riverside
The description is on the bottle. This is a strongest hold I have used in a hair spray. Hair will stay in place. The scent is nice. Doesn't smell like alcohol, thankfully. I would definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a really strong hold. I used this to keep my updo in place all day.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I love this hairspray. It has just the right amount of hold, without being stiff or sticky. It also smells very good. I wouod reccomend spraying it on your brush or your comb as opposed to directly to your hair. It works m7ch better that way. I would reccomend to anyone.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Paola, KS
The absolute best hairspray I have ever used! I have fine,thin hair and would never go a day without using this! It gives me enough hold and volume without making my hair looked like its glued down! Would always recommend this product!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River , WI
This is a pretty good hair spray. It's nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary compared to others. I don't use hair spray all that often unless I'm wearing my hair up. I don't find that it leaves my hair heavy or crunchy.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have staple in my bathroom! I love the scent, the hold, the fact that it doesn't flake out in my hair!! It styles without being so hard that I can't brush it a bit. I would absolutely buy this again!
Liz v.
Liz v.
Livermore, Ca
This is a really good hairspray, it definitely holds your look in place, I would use this at nighttime when I'm going out and don't want my hair to move much and just want to lock the look in.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't lie. It has a super hold but it has a very shiny, hard, crunchy finish. This isn't good for bouncy curls but great for teasing
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
If I could rate it higher, I would. My absolute favorite hairspray on the market, no questions asked.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Wilmington, DE
The hold is amazing, and perhaps one of the strongest I have found, however this definitely leaves a gross residue in my hair (which is dark brown), which becomes visible quite easily and looks almost crusty. I don't like washing my hair too often but find that I really can't go more than two days without having to wash my hair if I use this hairspray, which is a shame because it really does have excellent hold.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This stuff has great hold. If you like slick hard crunch looking styles or if you like your hair just to stay where you put it this is an all purpose workhorse. I use it in my sons hair to make a hard shiny hold and I use it in my hair to keep it from blowing everywhere. It can be combed after it dries and you still reap the benefits of the holding power. No flakes!
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do this make your hair oily?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this make your hair hard after it set in you hair?
Dana J.
Dana J.
Beavercreek, OH
Do you like the scent of this?
Emily J.
Emily J.
England
What's your favorite brand of hairspray?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a good product to use to make a poof ?