BY BED HEAD #73 in Hairspray

You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products™ Why not be hard headed? Use Hard Head® Spray for relentless hold and control. Dries instantly. Be bold. Defy gravity. The more you use, the harder it gets. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! " in 11 reviews
  • "This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!" in 10 reviews
  • "This hairspray always makes my hair styles or curls stay ALL daY!It smells good!" in 10 reviews
  • "This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way " in 9 reviews
  • "Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!" in 9 reviews
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use hairspray often because I'm
Not a fan of hard textured hairstyles. However this does the job if you need a bit of hold for a long day out and need the style to stay in place
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, by far, my favorite hair spray! I like to gently back comb my hair to give some volume at the crown, and nothing holds my hair in place better than this. Highly recommend.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing holds my hair in place like this hairspray. As with all Bed Head products, the scent is AMAZING. Leaves my hair a bit crispy so it’s not my everyday go to hairspray.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick hair and this didn't hold my hair at all. It obviously depends on the climate but my hair curls pretty easily and will usually stay for 2 days curled in the winter. In the summer, it's a little more humid out so I'll spray my hair with hair spray. Whenever I used this it just seemed to make my hair fall faster..
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. It has just the right amount of hold, without being stiff or sticky. It also smells very good. I wouod reccomend spraying it on your brush or your comb as opposed to directly to your hair. It works m7ch better that way. I would reccomend to anyone.
Jessica W.
This stuff has great hold. If you like slick hard crunch looking styles or if you like your hair just to stay where you put it this is an all purpose workhorse. I use it in my sons hair to make a hard shiny hold and I use it in my hair to keep it from blowing everywhere. It can be combed after it dries and you still reap the benefits of the holding power. No flakes!
Diana Z.
Riverside
The description is on the bottle. This is a strongest hold I have used in a hair spray. Hair will stay in place. The scent is nice. Doesn't smell like alcohol, thankfully. I would definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a really strong hold. I used this to keep my updo in place all day.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all. I was surprised at just how strong this hairspray really is. It will lock your style in place and it lasts all day. Smells great too. The nozzle doesn't clog like others do and I highly recommend this for heavy duty hold.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very similar to chi helmet hair! I love bed head hair sprays they usually are really good and makes my hair style last all day whether it's over curles, waves or teasing. The wind barely moves my hair after using this and I love that.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
This is a pretty good hair spray. It's nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary compared to others. I don't use hair spray all that often unless I'm wearing my hair up. I don't find that it leaves my hair heavy or crunchy.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do this make your hair oily?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this make your hair hard after it set in you hair?
Dana J.
Beavercreek, OH
Do you like the scent of this?
Emily J.
England
What's your favorite brand of hairspray?
Jennifer S.
Is this a good product to use to make a poof ?