BY BED HEAD #47 in Hairspray

You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products™ Why not be hard headed? Use Hard Head® Spray for relentless hold and control. Dries instantly. Be bold. Defy gravity. The more you use, the harder it gets. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray
  • "I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! " in 11 reviews
  • "This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!" in 10 reviews
  • "This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way " in 9 reviews
  • "Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!" in 9 reviews
  • "I've had this hairspray for quite a while now and don't find myself reaching for it that often, unless I'm doing something more formal that I need to stay put for a long time." in 8 reviews
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, 10 oz more...
This is one of those hairsprays that I only use if I am wearing an updo or something that I REALLY need to stay in place all day and/or all night. This stuff holds like crazy! But like I said, in my opinion, it is definitely too strong of a hold on most everyday hair styles, especially if you are going for a natural, bouncy, type of look. This does not bounce lol
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, 10 oz more...
This is a good hairspray and definitely lived up to its name.. ‘hard head’.. I like this product and it smells good. It hold well, but I like a natural hold that lets my hair still move a bit. The price is good for the amount of product you get!
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
When I was a dancer I used this religiously for recitals and concerts to keep my hair in place and it never failed me. Highly recommend if you’d like to keep your hair exactly where it is, possibly for a prom or a wedding!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
This works so well, almost too well. I dropped a star bc it is a little TOO hard for me. I find if you use it sparingly it is not as bad. I guess based on its name, it’s doing exactly what it claims :)
DeeAnn L.
My favorite hairspray! This product is I good at holding your hair in a soft natural way that’s not hard or stiff. Perfectly holds your style. My go to every day. Love this!
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Back in my scene days when I would wear my bangs across my face this hairspray was like God this hairspray could hold a paper clip to your four head it’s that intense
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray more...
I love this product and have been using for several years. It’s the inly spray that keeps my husbands hair in place all day and his hair is course, full, and thick!
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't use hairspray often because I'm
Not a fan of hard textured hairstyles. However this does the job if you need a bit of hold for a long day out and need the style to stay in place
Ashley A.
This is, by far, my favorite hair spray! I like to gently back comb my hair to give some volume at the crown, and nothing holds my hair in place better than this. Highly recommend.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Nothing holds my hair in place like this hairspray. As with all Bed Head products, the scent is AMAZING. Leaves my hair a bit crispy so it’s not my everyday go to hairspray.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do this make your hair oily?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this make your hair hard after it set in you hair?
Dana J.
Beavercreek, OH
Do you like the scent of this?
Emily J.
England
What's your favorite brand of hairspray?
Jennifer S.
Is this a good product to use to make a poof ?