BY BED HEAD #76 in Hairspray

Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray Relentless hold and control - dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. Benefits: Strong hold Subtle shine Conditions as it controls hair Directions Of Use: Hold 10 -12 inches and mist over dry styled hair to lock in shape. Layer for increased firmness. see more...

• I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any good...2 Answers
Ani S.
Ani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will keep your hair in place for your entire work day 8 10 or 12 hrs. It smells good and leaves your hair still looking natural. I only use this hair spray. My husband uses it too and loves the smell.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product holds super strong last all day smells great easy to use aerosol spray can super easy to find sold in most super markets drug stores and larger chain stores affordable I highly recommend
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray, I use sparingly but it never makes my hair feel hard or leaves residue behind, it leaves my hair looking natural.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a very big fan of all the Bed Head products, however whenever I tried the Hard Head Hairspray, I noticed that even though it holds my hairstyle well, it makes my scalp very dry and itchy at the end of the day....My hair type is color-treated and I am aware that may be some of the reason that my scalp gets dry, but I do know that Everytime that I have tried this product, my scalp has itched......I do recommend Bed Head Hair Products, but I have to give this product a 3 star!!!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer more flexible hold hairsprays so that's why I didn't give this product an better rating but it's okay if you want it to hold, I just felt like it left my hair really stick but it worked great for my grandmother. So I have a lot of fine hair that gets frizzy, this specific product isn't great for my hair. Also once it dries it makes the hair unworkable, you can't even brush it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Los Angeles
This is a hairspray that is true to its name. It HOLDS your hairstyle and it will be HARD. I would not recommend this hairspray for everyday use, which is what I was doing for a while. It is long lasting and very effective, I would recommend washing your hair the next day. The product buildup is pretty intense, as one might expect with such a heavy duty hairspray. I love this hairspray dearly, just do yourself (and your hair) a favor and keep it in your arsenal for special occasions.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
I have very find curly hair that suffers a lot of breakage and this product hold those little fly always down. Smells great like all the Togo products do and isn't over priced. You can usually get this at ulta for around 10$ during their hair sales
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
This hairspray is amazing! My hair is color-treated and extremely thick. It doesn't hold a curl very well and is usually difficult to style. I've found this hairspray works way better than any other I've used. It Holds a style for hours without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It's the only spray I will use now
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
At first I bought this cause I liked the bottle and it has been sitting in my cabinet for a while. When I finally used it I felt like an idiot for not using it earlier. Has a great smell to it. The hold is amazing, lasts for a good amount of time. Even held my curls during a party. Definitely would buy again!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
This hairspray is awesome! It provides great & long lasting holds. As a person who has hair that is very defiant when it comes to updos, this product works well on my hair. I have very fine hair & a lot of it. I do not feel I have to use a great amount of hairspray to keep my hair in place.
Barbara  S.
Barbara S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any good? Thanks!