BY BED HEAD #95 in Hairspray

Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray Relentless hold and control - dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. Benefits: Strong hold Subtle shine Conditions as it controls hair Directions Of Use: Hold 10 -12 inches and mist over dry styled hair to lock in shape. Layer for increased firmness. see more...

• I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any go...2 Answers
Amy W.
Park Hall
I can only rate this hairspray on my own experience and I'm really not impressed with the performance and for the price I would have thought I would being wowed it made my hair feel weighed down and it made my hair stiff so I'm not a big fan of his Hairspray
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
I have very thick, long, dark brown hair. Whenever I do updos, I will always have flyaways. Thankfully, this hairspray is one of the strongest I have ever tried. It smells nice, and it holds for an entire night out on the town.
arisha f.
Mesa , AZ
TIGI hair products are amaze! The hairsprays smell amazing and they hold! Local stores always hold sales so you can typically get it on sale. It always holds all day & does the job. I love it! I always go back!
Alyssa H.
Burbank, CA
This is a hairspray that is true to its name. It HOLDS your hairstyle and it will be HARD. I would not recommend this hairspray for everyday use, which is what I was doing for a while. It is long lasting and very effective, I would recommend washing your hair the next day. The product buildup is pretty intense, as one might expect with such a heavy duty hairspray. I love this hairspray dearly, just do yourself (and your hair) a favor and keep it in your arsenal for special occasions.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
I am a very big fan of all the Bed Head products, however whenever I tried the Hard Head Hairspray, I noticed that even though it holds my hairstyle well, it makes my scalp very dry and itchy at the end of the day....My hair type is color-treated and I am aware that may be some of the reason that my scalp gets dry, but I do know that Everytime that I have tried this product, my scalp has itched......I do recommend Bed Head Hair Products, but I have to give this product a 3 star!!!
Danielle C.
This hairspray is amazing! My hair is color-treated and extremely thick. It doesn't hold a curl very well and is usually difficult to style. I've found this hairspray works way better than any other I've used. It Holds a style for hours without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It's the only spray I will use now
Angela E.
Reno, TX
This is one of my all time favorite products for an all nighter! I don't recommend for an everyday look or use as it tends to be on the stiffer side and I prefer natural loose waves for my everyday look. But, for a night out on the town, event or wedding I highly recommend this product to keep your style in place.
Mariah R.
I use this a lot for teasing my hair into a full cheerleader teased pony. This hold all day during competition and I have very thick and course hair so I am really thankful for this during cheer season
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love this product holds super strong last all day smells great easy to use aerosol spray can super easy to find sold in most super markets drug stores and larger chain stores affordable I highly recommend
Tonya C.
I almost gave this product 4 stars because of the price, but because it is so effective and holds my straight hair in curls all day, I had to give it 5. I like the way it smells and is great for those humid, rainy or snowy days that reek havek on my styled hair.
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any good? Thanks!