BY BED HEAD #85 in Hairspray

Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray Relentless hold and control - dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. Benefits: Strong hold Subtle shine Conditions as it controls hair Directions Of Use: Hold 10 -12 inches and mist over dry styled hair to lock in shape. Layer for increased firmness. see more...

• I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any go...2 Answers
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
I have very thick, long, dark brown hair. Whenever I do updos, I will always have flyaways. Thankfully, this hairspray is one of the strongest I have ever tried. It smells nice, and it holds for an entire night out on the town.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
TIGI hair products are amaze! The hairsprays smell amazing and they hold! Local stores always hold sales so you can typically get it on sale. It always holds all day & does the job. I love it! I always go back!
Vanessa G.
This hairspray has an awesome hold and staying power. The smell is fairly decent for a hairspray. My only really complaint is that the sprayer clogs up very often. I would constantly have to clean the sprayer before I could is the hairspray.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Great hairspray! It makes your curls or what ever hair style you’re trying to make hold last at least 8 hours. It has a nice scent and isn’t crunchy like some hairsprays make you feel. Will buy again!
Alyssa H.
Burbank, CA
This is a hairspray that is true to its name. It HOLDS your hairstyle and it will be HARD. I would not recommend this hairspray for everyday use, which is what I was doing for a while. It is long lasting and very effective, I would recommend washing your hair the next day. The product buildup is pretty intense, as one might expect with such a heavy duty hairspray. I love this hairspray dearly, just do yourself (and your hair) a favor and keep it in your arsenal for special occasions.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
I am a very big fan of all the Bed Head products, however whenever I tried the Hard Head Hairspray, I noticed that even though it holds my hairstyle well, it makes my scalp very dry and itchy at the end of the day....My hair type is color-treated and I am aware that may be some of the reason that my scalp gets dry, but I do know that Everytime that I have tried this product, my scalp has itched......I do recommend Bed Head Hair Products, but I have to give this product a 3 star!!!
Bianca T.
I prefer more flexible hold hairsprays so that's why I didn't give this product an better rating but it's okay if you want it to hold, I just felt like it left my hair really stick but it worked great for my grandmother. So I have a lot of fine hair that gets frizzy, this specific product isn't great for my hair. Also once it dries it makes the hair unworkable, you can't even brush it.
Brianna W.
I have very find curly hair that suffers a lot of breakage and this product hold those little fly always down. Smells great like all the Togo products do and isn't over priced. You can usually get this at ulta for around 10$ during their hair sales
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This stuff will freeze a fly in air. I live this stiff for updos and weddings hair will not move and have no issues when wanting to.look your best.
Although it has an intense hold you will not look greasy with this product it has a very natural finish so hair looks touchable and soft, but holds through everything.
Danielle C.
This hairspray is amazing! My hair is color-treated and extremely thick. It doesn't hold a curl very well and is usually difficult to style. I've found this hairspray works way better than any other I've used. It Holds a style for hours without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It's the only spray I will use now
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I have never used their hairspray and was curious if it is any good? Thanks!