TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz

by Bed Head

Our bestselling high hold hairspray gives you relentless hold and control and dries instantly. The more you use the harder it gets!

About the product:

• Hard core fixatives provide massive hold for long lasting styles
  • Plasticizers help to fix in super strong hold so your style stays put
  • Gives rock hard hold that doesn’t budge
  • HOLD: Strong
  • DEFINITION: Maximum
  • FINISH: Shine

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, n-Butane, Propane, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Quaternium-52, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.

Does this hold thick hair curls well?
WhatTIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz is the best hairspray for keeping long teased hair up all day?
Hoosiers does this compare to other hairsprays? Is it sticky? Does it leave your hair hard as a rock?
Start your review of TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! in reviews
This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!in reviews
Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!in reviews
This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way in reviews
...often, unless I'm doing something more formal that I need to stay put for a long time.in reviews
Alejandra L.
TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz uploaded by Alejandra L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excelente producto. Me encanta. Fija Emprendiendo peinado en mi cabello sin dejar residuos. Recomiendo a toda la comunidad de influenters
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a BED HEAD fanatic but this hairspray was just “meh” and it made my head itch like crazy!! The same thing happened to my mom and friend (we all used different cans at different occasions) so something is weird 🤦🏼‍♀️. I also thought it was going to smell really good because all their other stuff smells so so good but it was just a normal hairspray smell. TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz was a bit of a letdown. I unfortunately wouldn’t repurchase or recommend. There are deff better brands out there with much better hairsprays
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,308 reviews
This is great hair spray! Holds your hair in place and it doesn’t look or feel hard I would definitely recommend
carly S.
Boulder City, NV
Love this stuff! It has awesome hold and isn't to thick so it doesn't weigh curls down or wets them making the fall out. I really only use this hair spray.
Ashley B.
Fresno, CA
Made scalp itch and left white residue! And the smell wasn't pleasant at all! Blahhhhhh Pantene is better and cheaper!
Desiree L.
Lester Prairie, MN
It's a great product and really holds the hair the way you want it with no movement! Would suggest for anyone looking for the hard hold you are wanting or are needing. Washes out really well.
Kelly K.
Nevada, IA
Great for updo's, prom & wedding styles. Holds for 8+ hours easily. Doesn't make your head feel itchy like some hairspray products do.
Marysa S.
Florence, KY
The best hair spray I've every used! I have very thin hair and this is the only hairspray I've found so far that doesn't make my hair look gross. It smells amazing and it lasts the entire day.
Janet G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the hold I get when using this hair spray. I can fix my bangs just right and they stay in place for the day.
Kristina B.
Love this spray for updo's specifically. It doesn't just hold your hair up, it locks it in place FOREVER. Or at least until you wash it out. Pricey compared to others but I use it so occasionally that it's really worth it to me for the quality of the hold.

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tessa V.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 mois
Dyhanar S.
villas africolas,32 a casa numero 20
Chelsea-jo L.
london
il y a un an
TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray- 10.6oz Is this product worth the price it’s sold for and Does it hold curls well ?
Megan V. il y a un an
This is my favourite I curl my hair once and then the next day I touch up and I don’t have to do my hair for the next two days