BY BED HEAD

Relentless hold and control-dries instantly. The more you use the harder it gets. Strong hold, subtle shine, and conditions as it controls hair. see more...

Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I bought this small can to take with me out of town. Great size for traveling. It does hold well, however I didn't like how shiny it made my hair. Love the design of the can, that's what drew me in. Personally I wouldn't buy it again, but if you are looking for a strong hold with a shine it's the one for you.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
It holds my hair well in the Texas heat and humidity, but it is easy to brush through. It is light on my hair and does not weigh it down. It's competitively priced to the other hair sprays that I've bought previously.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This hairspray is simply just ok. Honestly it's just not suited for hair with curls. It makes your hair so hard it feels crunchy. It does hold it in place but it just makes my hair too hard for my taste.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
I absolutely am in love with this hair spray and I actually bought the travel size for my upcoming trip!! Whoohoo it has perfect hold and smells great
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Is my favorite hair spray. I'm a cheerleader and at competitions this is great to hold your hair back
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
If you are trying to keep your hair set in the summer this is the product for you! When it gets hot your curl can literally melt flat! This BedHead Hairspray keeps your curls pumped, as it fights off the humidity that is trying to ruin your locks! I def recommend this to anyone! Xo🌺
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Owings Mills, MD
Does a great job. I rarely use hair spray, so this has lasted forever. I have other hairsprays but this is one with the strongest hold so far. Used mostly when doing slick ponytails to keep flyaways in check. TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray Duo Pack, 21.2 oz
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product seriously works! I have lots of hair and it tends to fall out of braids and the like but this stuff keeps it right in place! It survives through humidity and an entire shift bartending at a nightclub. Pricier than drugstore brands but it's well worth the price
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Athens, AL
This is a good hairspray plain and simple. It does what a hairspray should do..... holds your hair in place, isn't crunchy or wet looking. And this one because it's mini is a good one to carry in your purse! It's a good price point not for how well it works!
Suzanna N.
Suzanna N.
This was recommended to me and it def does the job without making my hair look stiff. I always prefer towards natural make up and hair and the spray was able to hold my hair mostly together without it making my hair stiff and hard to the touch.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
New Britain , CT
Does this hairspray actually hold?