BY BED HEAD

Relentless hold and control-dries instantly. The more you use the harder it gets. Strong hold, subtle shine, and conditions as it controls hair. see more...

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Hair Spray, 3 Ounce
I Got This Bed Head TIG I hard head hairspray and I was really excited because it really did hold my hair and please I got a small one but I'm definitely going to go back and get the large it was only about $5 it was on sale at Alta so it's definitely is a really good product for your hair
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
If you are trying to keep your hair set in the summer this is the product for you! When it gets hot your curl can literally melt flat! This BedHead Hairspray keeps your curls pumped, as it fights off the humidity that is trying to ruin your locks! I def recommend this to anyone! Xo🌺
Kristin D.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hair Spray, 10.6 Ounce
Does a great job. I rarely use hair spray, so this has lasted forever. I have other hairsprays but this is one with the strongest hold so far. Used mostly when doing slick ponytails to keep flyaways in check. TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray Duo Pack, 21.2 oz
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
This product seriously works! I have lots of hair and it tends to fall out of braids and the like but this stuff keeps it right in place! It survives through humidity and an entire shift bartending at a nightclub. Pricier than drugstore brands but it's well worth the price
Brittany G.
Athens, AL
This is a good hairspray plain and simple. It does what a hairspray should do..... holds your hair in place, isn't crunchy or wet looking. And this one because it's mini is a good one to carry in your purse! It's a good price point not for how well it works!
Suzanna N.
This was recommended to me and it def does the job without making my hair look stiff. I always prefer towards natural make up and hair and the spray was able to hold my hair mostly together without it making my hair stiff and hard to the touch.
Lindsey S.
Used this once for an up do for a wedding. It worked great and held the style all day. Its not my favorite hairspray but it worked well. I wasn't a fan of the smell, but it wasn't overwhelming that you noticed once it was in your hair.
Angie L.
Manchester, KY
Left my hair feeling sticky and heavy, weighed my style down. Purchased at Walmart, effective at holding hair in place but weighed my style down, has great hold, but too heavy. Dis-satisfied and disappointed
kelsey f.
Love this! A little pricer then average hairspray but works very good and I love the smell. Also it's available almost anywhere such as your local grocery store, target, etc.
Catherine M.
It does really work but it definately leaves ur hair feeling super hard. So if you're looking for a hairspray that leaves it soft to the touch this is not your product.
Savanna P.
New Britain , CT
Does this hairspray actually hold?