BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect for Touch-Ups, Curls, Shorter Layers, Flips & Volume. 1" Barrel. Ceramic Technology for Frizz-Free, Shiny Styles. High Heat, Constant Heat. 30 Second Fast Heat-Up. On/Off Switch. "On" Indicator Light. Built-In Safety Stand. Tangle-Free Swivel Cord.

Stephanie G.
I do not use my curling often because my hair is naturally curly but when I want to this is the one I use. It is affordable and works well. Bought this at TJMax. Mine doesn’t come with the safety glove.
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Love this curling iron! Works great! Gets hot enough to really curl my hair! My hair is very stubborn towards heat, and this curling iron really does the trick! I was very satisfied with how well it works!
Ishtar C.
This is honestly such a great mini curling iron. I use it when I'm traveling and on the go. My hair is wavy and needs some kind of styling. I have purchased it once and I really like it. I would buy again
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Curling iron is easy to use and would recommend. I also have a styling wand that works well too. Easy to use and hold.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I'm pretty happy with this product! It does give curls that hold all day but it will become sticky on the plates if you use products. I got mine at TJMax!
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
I already have curly hair but sometimes i like to curl my hair just to give my hair a more defined and bouncy curl and this curling iron does the trick!
Chelsey P.
My hair don't curl easily but with this it does and it last long too I absolutely love it and recommend to anyone who has the same problem as me
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Bed Head products and this mini curling iron is no different. It's heats up quickly, holds curls fantastic, and it great for travel.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this mini curling iron once. I went to a party and my cousin let me borrow her iron. The curls came out nice... i recommend.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love the big barrel on this curler. It makes curling my hair easy and fast. I would definitely recommend this product.