BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect for Touch-Ups, Curls, Shorter Layers, Flips & Volume. 1" Barrel. Ceramic Technology for Frizz-Free, Shiny Styles. High Heat, Constant Heat. 30 Second Fast Heat-Up. On/Off Switch. "On" Indicator Light. Built-In Safety Stand. Tangle-Free Swivel Cord.

Ella K.
Not my favorite curler, BUT it is really good with thick hair. I have very thick hair and so most curling irons don’t work for me but this does work. I got it for my birthday a couple years back, but you could probably find it on online.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
This curling iron is fine. Super unfamiliar with hair styling and this product loses some charm to me for being less versatile. I can only get low, thick curls with this and I wish I had gotten a wand instead.
Susan S.
This is a light weight, Easy to use curling iron that won't break your budget. It worked well and got the job done, but i used it without the clamp. I have very fine hair, so taking little sections and spinning around the barrel and holding for about 10 to 20 seconds did the trick. Overall a decent curling iron.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
I absolutely love this. So, I have a car with a wall plug outlet in it. I usually leave a straightener or a curling iron in my bag on days that I've used one or the other in the morning. This is perfect to revamp those curls before dinner if I've been wearing the style all day, for travel, and for everyday use! Love it!
Megan R.
I have only used this once before at a friend's house, but I enjoyed using it. It helped to bring a bit more bounce to my curly hair. I don't use curling irons very often, practically never, so using it was a little new for me. But it worked great and it's nifty that it's such a travel friendly size!
Andrea H.
I just want a man like that a man that would make me happy and for a man who would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this curling iron. This iron gets really hot, while not burning your hair. This iron leaves you with salon quality curls, that are easily done at home. I would very highly recommend this curling iron to anyone looking for a new curling iron.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I recommended this to my mom, who has short, color treated, and thick hair. It's a great on-the-go size, and with short hair, it helps you get closer to the scalp, without the clumsiness of a longer barrel.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I think I used the larger version of this, but I really enjoyed it! Bed Head has surprisingly nice quality of styling tips. The iron heated up quickly, but distributed heat evenly leaving me with a nice pretty curl that lasted a while.
Dana H.
I love using this because it is the perfect size to bring around with me and travel with. It always makes my hair look great and it last for a long time. I would definitely recommend to a friend because it works well and isn't too expensive. I love it