TIGI Bed Head Groupie Mini Crimper uploaded by Ryan T.TIGI Bed Head Groupie Mini Crimper uploaded by Ryan T.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for Adding Piecey Texture & Volume. Ceramic Technology – For Frizz-Free-Shiny Styles. High Heat, Constant Heat. 30 Second Fast Heat-Up. On/Off Switch. "On" Indicator Light. Instant Heat Recovery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I've used this once and in my opinion it didn't work very well. However my hair is very hard to do anything with to begin with so that could have been the problem.
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
I always had a hard time with keeping my hair to get that wavy hair effect like when you leave the beach ! This crimping iron keeps your waves looking natural and beachy at the same time , it's affordable and it is travel friendly I would highly recommend this crimping iron !
OSullivan E.
OSullivan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelente para viajes cortos. mi cabello queda super lacio y con 0 frizz. excelente producto para tenerlo a la mano
April T.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
I love those so much cause it flatness my big curly hair. Those are only good for teenagers.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Used this a long time ago and it still works now I would say this is more of people that are older.