TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by Rachel R.TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by Holly Noel G.TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by megan k.

BY BED HEAD #56 in Styling Products

Upgrade Your Curls To HD! Get Highly Defined, Frizz Free, Separated Curls. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of  Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray
  • "Smells great, but I have very fine curly hair and I didn't benefit much from the actual product. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works well on wavy hair, enhancing the curls more & works great with curly hair as well!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I spray it thoroughly throughout my hair and blow dry (not all the way) with a diffuser." in 1 review
  • "Its easy to use and it works well, the smell isn't great but it does have an excellent hold." in 1 review
  • "Good for a light touch up, smells amazing and hold for a long time." in 1 review
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This spray is suppose to help lock in your curls. It’s a little different than hair spray, in my opinion. It did seem to help my hair hold its curls but it also left my hair feeling tacky/sticky and heavy with product. I only used maybe 3 sprays for my whole head. So would recommend using very little to avoid sticky hair!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I like this product. I have fine curly hair and I feel like it did a good job of defining my curls. I spray it on when my hair is wet before I use any other products. It's a little pricier than drugstore brands.
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This stuff is great if you use it right. It will help hold curls for hours on end if you follow the directions. It didnt work so well on my daughters fine hair as her curls fell flat within 30 minutes but mine lasted all night.
Chelsea G.
Lexington, SC
Smells like fruit loops and a few sprays will get the job done! I love that this doesn't cake up, flake, or make my curls crunchy. I typically use this in conjunction with a water based gel and my curls will hold for days while resisting frizz.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this on a whim when I was at Ulta. I think I paid about $17.99 for this bottle. And I bought it about a year ago and I still have it. It made my curls bouncy but it made them feel very dry .
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray, 6.76 fl oz more...
This smells amazing! I would almost use this just for the candy smell. I like that my hair isn't crunchy after using his. Downfall is that it still feels a little sticky after using it. Price point is great too
Veronica H.
I'm. Or the biggest fan of the scent with this product. Typically I love all bed head scents. I will say though, that it works really well when I'm going for a wavy messy look.
Angelica R.
Oceanside, CA
I want to love this product because of the reviews, but it does not add as much "curl" to my hair as I would like. I can get nice beachy waves from this product, if all goes well. I have long very thick coarse hair that is a mixture of textures (curly, wavy, straight, frizzy). Some days the product works better than others, but the thing I find the most frustrating about it is I have to use A LOT of this for it to seem to have any effect and my hair is crunchy until it is fully dry (several hours). I also can't touch my hair at all during that time or else the waves may not set.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
I bought this with my new Bed Head curling iron and loved it! Didn't leave my hair crispy or dry. It was soft and smelled so good! Made my curls last way longer than not having product in, which is what I was hoping for! Also, a little goes along way, so you will end up using this product for a while after buying!! Can you say, getting your moneys worth!!??? Very pleased customer!
Meggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very mixed hair -- very thick, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, somewhat straight in other spots. I use Foxy Curls on days that I want to go curly (most of the time). I spray it thoroughly throughout my hair and blow dry (not all the way) with a diffuser. After drying I spray with a light, flexible hairspray. This is by far the most successful product at enhancing my natural waves/curls without making it crunchy or look forced. It's definitely a bit pricey, but I'm glad I sprung for the first bottle! I plan on continuing using it for my curly look.
Ashley W.
How does this do on frizz control?!