TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by Holly Noel G.TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by Rachel R.TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray uploaded by megan k.

BY BED HEAD #66 in Curl Enhancing

Upgrade Your Curls To HD! Get Highly Defined, Frizz Free, Separated Curls. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of  Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray
  • "Smells great, but I have very fine curly hair and I didn't benefit much from the actual product. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works well on wavy hair, enhancing the curls more & works great with curly hair as well!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Its easy to use and it works well, the smell isn't great but it does have an excellent hold." in 1 review
  • "Good for a light touch up, smells amazing and hold for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I spray it thoroughly throughout my hair and blow dry (not all the way) with a diffuser." in 1 review
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this with my new Bed Head curling iron and loved it! Didn't leave my hair crispy or dry. It was soft and smelled so good! Made my curls last way longer than not having product in, which is what I was hoping for! Also, a little goes along way, so you will end up using this product for a while after buying!! Can you say, getting your moneys worth!!??? Very pleased customer!
Holly Noel G.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Just found this product after my daughter got her first perm. She just got more of a beach wave rather than actual spiral curls, but this product really is working on helping enhance the waves and keeping the frizz under control! Added plus.....it smells good! So far we are really happy with it, try it out!
Junice N.
I love this product! First of all, it smells amazingly sexy. It also really holds my hair together when I use a curling iron. I have fine hair so I've always struggled with keeping the curl in. When I spray this in my hair, let it dry a few seconds before applying heat, it creates a beautiful curl.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice, doesn't harden my hair, and extremely great at keeping my curls in line and manages some of my frizz on the humid days here in Florida.
It's a bit pricey for me at $15 for it when I bought it from Ulta, but well worth it!
I will be continuing to use it!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim when I was at Ulta. I think I paid about $17.99 for this bottle. And I bought it about a year ago and I still have it. It made my curls bouncy but it made them feel very dry .
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! I would almost use this just for the candy smell. I like that my hair isn't crunchy after using his. Downfall is that it still feels a little sticky after using it. Price point is great too
Veronica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm. Or the biggest fan of the scent with this product. Typically I love all bed head scents. I will say though, that it works really well when I'm going for a wavy messy look.
Aubrey C.
Provo, UT
I would not recommend this product. It leaves a gross filmy texture in my hair after each use. For the amount of product, it is way over priced. I do like that it creates more of a beach wave, and the smell is awesome, but would not recommend for a go to styling product.
Hannah K.
Cudahy, WI
I have wavy hair that gets frizzy throughout the day. The spray helps define my curls and reduces frizz. It also has a very sweet scent. It's super easy to use and works on wet or dry hair. After I take a shower, I spray in my hair (ear-length and below) and let it dry. It makes my hair look natural and not crunchy. I highly recommend this product
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I have fine curly hair and I feel like it did a good job of defining my curls. I spray it on when my hair is wet before I use any other products. It's a little pricier than drugstore brands.
Ashley W.
How does this do on frizz control?!