BY BED HEAD #49 in Styling Products

Control Your Curls And Fight The Frizz For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream
  • "This is not a product to give us flat/straight haired girls miracle curls but it is an awesome product for wlmen with naturally curly hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream

My daughter has VERY curly hair, I'm talkin Ringlets! I have Wavy hair.....
This goop of AMAZINGNESS is a curly haired/wavey haired girls DREAM COME TRUE.
When used right it leaves the hair smooth and soft to the touch while keeping your natural Curl/Wave under control. Without getting crunchy, heavy, or flaky.
(Her hair is still wet in the first photo with her hair down and product in it, its dry in the 2nd photo with it up product also in it from 8 hour earlier, 3rd is me and my natural wavy hair dry with the product, 4th is her hair down and dry with product. )
When her hair is wet I put a small ( about a dime or a little bigger ) sized amount of product in my hand, rub my hands to getter just a little to spread the product out then use my hands to grab her hair starting at the end of the strands and squeeze up as if I am trying to squeeze water out from her hair. I do this all over her head starting from ends until I'm about half way up her hair. I don't put it near her scalp unless she is wearing her hair up. If she is wearing her hair up, I will comb it all through her hair and pull it up into the style we are doing that day. It keeps the curls under control without making her hair crunchy and stiff, as well as keeping her flyaways and her edges " baby hairs " from lookin crazy throughout the day as she plays and the wind blows her hair around.
I also never blow dry our hair. We always air dry!
Chloe C.
['Bluffton', 'SC'], SC
My hair has always been SUPER frizzy and uncontrollable. i've literally tried like every product ever. this stuff amazed me by how much it tamed my hair. its not crunchy and it smells really good.. kind of citrusy but in a weird way. 10/10 would recommend!!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Smells great and does what I want it to! I usually put it in partially air dried hair, clip it up in a loose and messy bun, and let it dry up there for a while. It really amps up my waves and brings out some of my curls that I don't get to see a lot of the time!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Review for: Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream more...
This is the most amazing smelling and best quality curl cream I have ever used! It keeps your curls locked in all day and completely tames frizz. I sure didn't expect this product to exceed my expectations like it did. #1 product for styling those with curly and frizzy hair!
Britt M.
I used to think this product was great for me, but after seeing what else was out there, I don't know why I ever used this. It barely gave me any definition and my hair felt pretty gross at the end of the day. There are so many other better curl definers out there.
Patricia B.
Swannanoa , NC
I love this creme. It smells amazing and creates amazing curls in my hair that hold all day! I always get stopped and asked what's in my hair and if my curls are natural. THEY ARE! I recommend this stuff to everyone.
Breanna H.
Smells like candy. And it keeps curls defined and not crunchy at all. Very easy to wash out in the shower which is great for my thick hair. It's a little on the pricier side but it's definitely worth it
Lakin R.
If you want beautifully sculpted curls, then look no further. Not only does it smell amazing, it out performs any other curl cream I've tried. This product is worth every penny, I highly recommend it.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Amy B.
As a naturally curly girl I have tried more products than I can count. Most creams leave hair greasy and weighed down or do not follow through on controlling the frizz. I LOVE Foxy Curls!!! It keeps the curls moisturized and perfect hold. I love that a day or two later my ringlets still hold bounce without being too dry or greasy. This is the BEST styling product I have ever used and I will definitely keep it up. Since my husband is allergic to strong fragrances I really appreciate that this product doesn't bother him. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
I have tried many of this brand hair products and there amazing but will this one make my curls hard because I HATE that plz !!!! I been wanting to know
Liz W.
I read they are discontinuing this, is it true?
d h.
I have one and I can’t figure out how to open it! Any pointers?
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I have always picked this up in hair store but for some reason I always put it back down. I'm currently using T.I.G.I curls rock. How is the foxy curls? Does it leave your hair feeling hard or heavy?
Melissa W.
Dillon , SC
Will this product hold curls in tack with making the hair stiff?