BY BED HEAD

Frizz-Fighting Moisturelicious Conditioner Sold only in professional salons Curls have more fun! Sunflower seed extract + glycerin synergize to fight humidity, detangle and defrizz your curls. Flaunt your Foxy Curls™! ; Additional product information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI®. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI®. TIGI® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Yoazin V.
My daughter has some crazy curls &I I always try to buy every products that includes the word "curls" some where because I'm new to the curly part. This conditioner is good helps so her hair isn't to tangled when combed out
Lauren S.
West Hartford, CT
This conditioner is amazing for my curls, it keeps them hydrated and nourished all at an affordable price and conveniently located in your local drug stores . It smells amazing and the scent last's all day .
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love using this product on the days that I want to style my hair naturally since I have curly and frizzy hair . I love the way my curls look when I use this in my hair and it's so quick and easy to use !
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
I used this when my hair used to be thick, frizzy and curly. I feel like it tamed a bit of the frizziness but never made my hair soft like Redken All Soft could. I used this when scrunching hair was in. Because my hair was frizzy, I thought this product would help. It was OK. But the scent was DELICIOUS. Skittles and candy. I wanted to eat it. But for it's purpose, wasn't that amazing.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
The smell is pretty overpowering whilst in the shower. It's like Skittles but it doesn't stay in the hair that strong. It's sulfate free which is nice but I felt like it didn't really clean my think fine hair. In fact I felt like it left a residue or debis feeling in it. It wasn't for me even though I have tons of curls. Maybe better on thick hair?
Melanie K.
Definitely one of my favorites. The smell is delicious and it works relatively well. It's perfect once my hair is shorter but when my hair gets longer it's not as effective.
Heather G.
Sanford, FL
I don't know if I used too much or not, but my hair felt a little stiff when using this. Left it smelling amazing though!
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I love the smell of bed head products and the Foxy Curl collection is wonderful. It really helps to ad volume and contain frizz.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
This helps my natural wavy hair feel soft and smooth. Not gummy feeling after you style your hair
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream
Chrissy G.
Claymont, DE
Defined my curls beautifully, and made frizz gone pretty much completely! Left my hair looking great for the rest of the night.