BY BED HEAD

Gel Definition Who: Guys who like a classic gel with a firm finish What: Alcohol free, solid hold formula Why: Antioxidants and conditioning agents protect hair while providing control & shine without flaking. For Details Call. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Thad T.
Thad T.
Papillion, NE
I was lucky to purchase this product on sale as I had heard Bed Head was a quality product. I was pleasantly surprised with all aspects of the product. It went on very smoothly and evenly, had a long lasting hold and came off with ease in the shower. It made my hair look natural, not hard or greasy.
If I had to make one small critique would be to improve the smell. It's in noway bad, but could be better in my opinion.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This is a good product for men. It has a very firm hold with great shine. It doesn't leave any crunchness to the hair. It is a little pricey, but to me it is worth it. It holds different types of hair from fine to very thick hair. It is very easy to shampoo out.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Canada
It's always spilling out right when I open it. Is it just me? The price isn't too bad but it could be better. It does work well when I try to put it on my dads head. I would maybe consider buying it again.
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
Esse gel é perfeito, o efeito para a finalização do cabelo é maravilhoso. Meu noivo ama
Kanddice H.
Kanddice H.
Brooks
Love all bed head products. This smelled great and held all day for him. Not greasy