BY BED HEAD #81 in Leave-In Conditioner

Boost that ego and save your hair. This leave-in conditioner helps to mend split ends and protects dry, damaged hair from environmental elements, chemical treatments and brushing.

About the product:

• Conditioning complex moisturises hair making it feel softer and easier to comb
  • Adds soft texture and natural shine
  • Formulated with Keratin which is known to reduce frizz and improve manageability
  • Fragrance: Fruit and Berries

How to Use: Apply sparingly to hair after shampoo. Rub and massage deep into the ends of hair. Do not rinse out.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-8 Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PVP, Fragrance (Parfum), Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this stuff even really do anything? Because I have ...1 Answers
  • My hair has been bleached plenty times and I have split e...1 Answers
  • I been looking for a product that me with splits end like...1 Answers
Kristine A.
Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender And Leave In Conditioner has been part of my hair arsenal for well over 10 years, I buy th is product on repeat. It is not pricey at all and very affordable under $15. I can often find it for less than $10. I don't use it as a traditional "leave in conditioner". Instead when I am done styling my hair I put about a nickel size worth in my hands and run it through my hair to take any fly-aways and to give a nice final sheen. This product is very lightweight and non-greasy so it will NOT weigh your hair down. If I had to give all hair products except shampoo and conditioner and keep only one, this would be it!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Not sure if it actually mended any of my split ends but it did leave my hair soft and smelling good. I think the packaging is cute and the price is fair for the quality and quantity of product. I would buy again if I needed too.
Bella M.
corpus christi
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners. It makes my hair feel extremely smooth, shiney, and it smells so nice. I’m giving it four stars though, because while it makes my hair feel extremely soft I don’t know if it’s actually doing anything for my split ends or damage and it’s a bit expensive for something that I’m not positive is actually doing what it says it should. I’d get this if you want a leave in that you can use on wet or dry hair and are okay with spending a little more for that luxe feeling, which it definitely gives, but you could probably find something that works better for around the same price.
Amanda G.
Love this! It's a great leave in conditioner. It seems to help with frizz in my hair. It seems to get my hair flatter as well. I love the scent. It's very affordable. I've used it for a couple years, and I'll continue to use it, and give extra attention to my ends.
Angie S.
New York
This is the best leave in conditioner I have found. I use this everyday after I shower and towel dry my hair. It help repair split ends and keeps your hair silky smooth and smelling good. This product is very satisfying and I would recommend.
kylie l.
omaha ne
i love this product because if i take a shower in the morning and put it in my hair after it leaves my hair smelling nice and feeling soft and detangled throughout the whole day . also it really does help with split ends and its not too expensive either !
Carolina G.
New York
I’m always fearful of split ends and getting knots while I sleep but this product helps immensely. It is not pricey at all and you can find it anywhere. It lasts a really long time and a little bit goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I picked up this miracle worker at Ulta. I had been having some dry and split end issues. This wonderous concoction has saved my hair. Just a little dab and my hair is healthy and beautiful again.
Michaela C.
I've had the same bottle of Ego Boost split end mender for aaaages - it only takes a little bit to smooth through my shoulder-length hair, so I guess it's a good value.  I like that it makes my hair smooth, but I don't like the smell.  Most BedHead products smell great - this one does not.  If I ever run out of this bottle, I'll probably consider buying more.
Sara R.
Stoneham, MA
I love this leave in conditioner! I’ve been using it for years ever since I saw it at Marshall’s. It leaves my hair feeling super soft, but if you add too much it can be a little heavy.
Karri L.
So I have really, really curly hair (think the movie Annie), and it splits like nothing else. Has anyone with curly hair tried this product? Does it work for you?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I have split ends and don't want to cut them will this fix it
Jenni D.
Ellensburg, WA
Looking for a good split end mender. Does this really work? It seems a bit spendy and I don't want to waste my money!
Nicole E.
Does this work well on fine thin hair? I want something to treat my ends without weighing hair down. Anyway had good luck with this on long hair that is very thin?
Alexandra P.
I just picked this up and would love to know if it truly mends split ends or does it just cover them up temporarily?